Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:221689705

Who banned you?*
>> [Senior Admin] Kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6014

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 Weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> If you take a look at the forum thread and the evidence you will see that I am not random arresting this individual as he has committed murder. However, at no point did I tell the other person involved to get himself killed. If there was a valid reason for the ban please provide evidence to that fact otherwise I would like to report [Senior Admin] Kai for conducting a ban without sufficient evidence.

Thanks, Hudson.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 05:09 PM by Kai.)

Quote:Kai: mind having a look?
Kai: https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6014
Pettersson: What is it about?
Kai: baiting
Pettersson: Is that a problem?
Pettersson: am i not allowed to bait?
Kai: did you though
Pettersson: i mean i wouldnt say directly baiting but something in that way yes
Kai: and the cop is your friend?
Kai: Hudson?
Pettersson: Yea i know him
Kai: mhm
>> You banned Det.Hudson for 2 weeks (MRDA | Baiting & Arresting along with his friend)
Hawk Servers | Kai warned Pettersson for (Baiting)

Your friend admits to baiting, though "not in a direct way", implying you're the one who gets to do the arresting when he asks to be killed.
Baiting is not allowed, I concluded the report on you and issued punishments.
Have a good day.

So you are basing evidence on what another player said? I was just role-playing as a police officer, if you were to check the logs I arrested MANY people as either they had there weapons out or they were shooting in public which were laws at that time. Sure this guy was getting people to kill him, did I tell him to do it? No and there is no proof otherwise.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 05:23 PM by Dyno.)

(04-11-2018, 05:14 PM)Hudson Wrote: So you are basing evidence on what another player said? I was just role-playing as a police officer, if you were to check the logs I arrested MANY people as either they had there weapons out or they were shooting in public which were laws at that time. Sure this guy was getting people to kill him, did I tell him to do it? No and there is no proof otherwise.

Basing it on what it said and... a full video that shows that you baited twice! Big Grin
So, SOMEHOW, you arrested him, at the same situation that was recorded, nearly in the same area, in the same way with the same guy TWICE.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

I didn't bait at all. The video shows that I arrested this person twice and was banned for MRDA. However, this does not count as RDA as I had a good reason to arrest them. Could you show give me time-stamps on where it clearly shows that I baited?

Pettersson: i mean i wouldnt say directly baiting but something in that way yes
Kai: and the cop is your friend?
Kai: Hudson?
Pettersson: Yea i know him

I'm basing evidence on what your your friend said.

Okay, so if I told you that my friend was mass rdming would you ban him? without actual evidence?

We have a video of you and your "friend" baiting people to get RDA'd.
It's like asking someone to kill you and then say he RDM'd you.
You just MAKE people do it so you'll be able to arrest them without calling it MRDA.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

(This post was last modified: 04-11-2018, 05:34 PM by Kai.)

Thing is, I was provided more than enough evidence here. I would definitely listen to you and check the logs for any recent kills from him.
I should also point out the ban is mainly for the baiting.

"More than enough evidence" huh? The only valid evidence I see is where my friend said that he was sort of baiting. Also @Dyno please tell me why it counts as RDA? As I was arresting anyone I see who had either a weapon out or shooting.