STAFF APPLICATION *DAB*

In-Game Name
>> WHATS THIS

Preferred Name
>> MAD LAD

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> GOD

Date of Birth
>> 02/11/2018

Country
>> NORTH KOREA

Timezone
>> IDK

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 0 BUT I AM GOD SO I CAN CHANGE IT TO WHAT EVER

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 76 FOR AUTISM

Have you been banned before?
>>  YES BY GENERIC THE GAY BOY

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> NO

What is your Discord Username?
>> Local crack addict#1986

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 2030

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> MAC20 <3 ;3

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> WHAT IS ULX

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I AM GOD SO I AM IMMORTAL SO INFINITE

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> ABOUT 6.3538

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I LIKE TO TRADE COWS WITH MY COUSIN IN EXCHANGE FOR PLEASURE ON MY 2 INCH NERF GUN. I LIKE TO PLAY LEGO GAMES WITH MY DOWN SYNDROME SISTER.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> YOU SHOULD HIRE ME AS A STAFF MEMBER BECAUSE I AM GOD, AND THIS IS A CHRISTIAN SERVER CORRECT? IF I DON'T GET STAFF AS GOD I WILL GIVE MYSELF STAFF RANK INGAME AND MASS BAN ALL THE PEASANTS WITHIN THE COMMUNITY ESPECIALLY TASID AND BLAST AS THEY WILL BE THE REASON I MIGHT BE DENIED, ALSO THOSE WHO -REP ME I WILL SLAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND PASS YOUR BODIES TO THE UNDERSIDE HELL IN WHICH SATAN THE DEVIL LIVES AND WILL OBLIBERATE YOU

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM IS RANDOM DIAMOND MINECART AND AN EXAMPLE OF IT IS KILLING A CREEPER ON THE SERVER AND IT KILLS A TERRORIST LEADER  IT WILL SPAWN A RANDOM DIAMOND MINECART

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>  NLR IS STANDING FOR NO LIFER. LIKE MY GOOD OLD PAL KYLE HE HAS NEARLY 10000 HOURS ON GMOD THAT MEANS HE IS NLR

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FAILRP STANDS FOR FAILEDRAPE, WHEN MAC NUTS DURING NO NUT NOVEMBER HE FAIL RAPE, THOSE WHO FAILRP ARE CONSIDERED PEDOPHILES

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>  TROTLROTLROTLORTLORTL

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I DISCONNECT FROM THE SERVER AND REMOVE THE SITS AND THEN BAN THOSE WHO REPORT PEOPLE

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I GIVE HIM STAFF ROLE AND CONGRATULATE HIM AND TELL HIM TO MASS BAN AS MANY PEOPLE AS HE WANTS.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a JEW for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I BAN TASID IF HE DOESN'T ACCEPT ME, OR IF HE ACCEPTS I WOULD THANK HIM FOR KILLING A JEW AS THEY ARE COMPLETE SCUM

Denied.