Staff application(Hawk Servers)

In-Game Name
>> KO Ace00

Preferred Name
>> Zeta

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 2003

Country
>> ireland

Timezone
>> (GMT)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3d 14hrs 36min

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 7-10 possibly

Have you been banned before?
>>  i have not been banned in any of the servers i've played

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Zeta_Death#4190

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> level 1 xp 36

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> no

How often can you moderate the server?
>> nearly everyday unless i have to go somewhere

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> as many as i can

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> my personality is unusual most of the time/fav hobbie is probably basketball

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>i think you should hire me as a staff member because i am a trust worthy person when you get to know me
if you choose not to trust me i won't be offended please take you're time on this forum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>rdm is when you hit or shoot someone for no reason at all and you get questioned for it and it means Random Death Match

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR is when you comeback to a place where you just died but you can comeback after 2 min/ New Life Rule(i think that's what it is)

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when you're getting mugged but you shoot at the person mugging you (you can deny/accept this action) /Fail RolePlay

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is when you don't leave alone a person until you get them so angry to the point of quitting the game or something else(annoying) 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>i will take them each one by one or ask a fellow staff member to help me out with half

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> i kick him for starting trouble and if he joins back and starts it again i'll give him a week ban for mass AOS

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>i tell tasid it's alright because he was doing it for self defence and i would warn katie for rdm because nothing happened to here during the process 

You don't even meet the requirements.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]