PD VAULT

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>SWAT, POLICE, THIEFS 

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>The PD Vault could actually be used to give objectives to the swat say after a raid they find a bunch of printers they would have to bring them to the PD Vault and put them in there a count down would start that gives the Thiefs time to get there printers back or steal the printers the swat would have to defend until the countdown is over depending on the number of printers after the countdown is over the printers are destroyed and Everyone in Swat, Police would get a bonus pay from there salary.
You could also do this with lean.
How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>Creates an objective for both Thiefs and goverment officials and can make pdraid actually have a use.
[Image: 1796479.gif][Image: logo.gif]

-rep

I dont think this would be fun for the theives and I can see it causing alot of problems for the playerbase
[Image: 1796356.gif]

- rep

PDraids are fine
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

The whole point of a PDraid is to kill as many PD members as possible. And anyway now that people are building in PD it would be to difficult to get your printers back.
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

I don't really know how I feel about this suggestion - PD Raids are good and all, however it's main purpose is to kill as many government as you can. It's just a bit of fun for me. I don't think storing printers in the vault would be the best idea - since you'll likely get shot when you have to leave anyway. And with the PD being undefended in terms of fading doors, it just seems...pointless
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]