Meeting New Friends

Big Grin 

Recently on the server, I've been noticed huge gangs and clans being created everyday. It's almost like they are never ending, but I'm here just to make a group. Nothing serious, nothing crazy, just lookin' for some new friends to hang out with when I get online.

If you're interested, that's great! I hope we can meet and talk about it. Just hmu with your Discord name and tag, and I'll see if I can get to talk to you!

this is so sweet honey! Im glad to see that you're branching out and finally making friends Smile so proud
[Image: 1796356.gif]

Hey,
I hope you mak3 some new fwends
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

(05-11-2018, 04:02 AM)*Hxveyyy Wrote: this is so sweet honey! Im glad to see that you're branching out and finally making friends Smile so proud
thank you mom!!!!!! i was hoping somebody could be my friend

ngl hawk has got me some real good friends, been mates with tennis for ages now
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(05-11-2018, 03:12 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers.co Wrote: ngl hawk has got me some real good friends, been mates with tennis for ages now

Im here, Im flame you know!
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

(05-11-2018, 03:54 PM)Flame (2) Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 03:12 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers.co Wrote: ngl hawk has got me some real good friends, been mates with tennis for ages now

Im here, Im flame you know!

Don't act like you're a good friend flame, all you do is bully D:
Big Boi Ex Staff

Hit me up if you want to discuss basicaly anything mate. Nstawblu #5342

(05-11-2018, 03:12 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote: ngl hawk has got me some real good friends, been mates with tennis for ages now

Tennis is only good for his tiktok's
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

(12-11-2018, 01:28 PM)diego Wrote:
(05-11-2018, 03:12 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote: ngl hawk has got me some real good friends, been mates with tennis for ages now

Tennis is only good for his tiktok's

I think you may wanna add me on TicTok, its high quality stuff @TheLoudestGramOfCro
-Yung Clan-
Since July 2017
Did I help you? You can +REP me here