Nerf opium/Buff lean

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>All players

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>Opium on the server right now is insane i can make 150k in about 30 seconds that is insane and its legal so I do not have to worry about the police coming near my base only a dumb thief on other hand lean is a lot more risky and is illegal so my suggestion is either make opium illegal or nerf the amount you make from the best formula

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>>Would make a risk with making opium/make it not so profitable

You can't nerf opium. That formula is embedded into the addon I believe. And it is not illegal at the time as it has not been added to the scanner entities.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

what im saying is somehow make opium worse than lean atleast as its just the better option right now

-REP

It is fine as it is. No reason to remove a perfect addon. Prices don't matter. It is giving you money.
[Image: 1794951.gif]

Nah. My opinion just change the opium addon. Don't really like this one.
๒ɭ๏ฬร кเรร เภ ץ๏ยг ๔เгєςՇเ๏ภ

Everything is fine, also no need to buff lean
FLAME
Admin!

(05-11-2018, 08:45 PM)Ciaran Wrote: -REP

It is fine as it is. No reason to remove a perfect addon. Prices don't matter. It is giving you money.

Like Jodul said you cant change it , its embedded into the addon. And anyway its fine there's no need for a buff or nerf for either.
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

Opium is perfectly fine whilst lean crates can be picked up and batch sold to crate buyers. Opium buyers need to have the crate taken to them via the grav gun.

This either means you need to risk taking your opium across an area where it can be stolen or make a base next to an opium dealer which limits your base placement by a he'll of a lot.

Also I have no idea how you make 150k in 30 seconds if the heater takes like 15 - 20 seconds to bake and you need to grab cups and sell it (pls tell me your opium ways)

i think all of them are good ;/
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

Actually you can make pricing for opium lower, we can test different prices and see what is best.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]