carloslol109's ban apeal

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 09:57 PM by carloslol109.)

Your RP Name
>> cant recall i change my name all the time

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:100450744

Who banned you?*
>> kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> mrdm

Ban Duration?*
>> 5 days

i cant attach evidence but heres a link to the screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1557870045

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I feel like the reason I got banned was unfair I didnt mass rdm random people to get banned me and my friends just boutght knives that we worked so hard to get I mean they're 1 mil and you know we wanted to have fun and just keep killing each other for fun we wernt hurting random people at all just us we were in the same group and basing together so the ban wasnt very fair to me I wanna get unbanned cause when I joined I instantly got a bunch of friends and I instantly added the server to my favorites I was having fun and it was also that server where at night it would still have poeple and I would only stay on that server so that is why I wanna get unbanned please consider thank you.

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 09:57 PM by Kai.)

[Image: unknown.png]

We already discussed this in-game, we even agreed on 5 days instead of 2 weeks because the three of you seemed to be understanding and regretful. I'm not sure which one are you because you didn't exactly provide a name but the logs speak for themselves. Mass RDM is not allowed under any circumstances, even if you're friends. If you wanna constantly kill each other, go to sandbox. "Killing for fun" is not a valid roleplay reason and for that I deemed it all a big MRDM.

In fact, you should be thankful I didn't give you a 2 weeks ban. 

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 10:11 PM by carloslol109.)

rdm:random death match as in killing soneone inocent  for no reason i dont think us getting banned for killing eachother for fun so we had a reason and like ive already said we wernt killing other people and ruining thier time its bullshit

cmon joelt0105 please agree with me

(This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 10:18 PM by Kai.)

(05-11-2018, 10:05 PM)carloslol109 Wrote: rdm:random death match as in killing soneone inocent  for no reason i dont think us getting banned for killing eachother for fun so we had a reason and like ive already said we wernt killing other people and ruining thier time its bullshit

cmon joelt0105 please agree with me

As I've already stated, your reason of "for fun" is not a valid roleplay reason - therefore you don't actually have a valid reason. That also explains why you were banned for Mass RANDOM DEATHMATCH.

I'd like this ban extended to 1 week and 6 days please. Clearly I made the wrong call even after discussing this for more than 10 minutes.

i was probated for this exact reason although I agree with u in terms of having fun and whatever but it still says in the rules u cannot do this and u did it so its a fair ban
[Image: 1796356.gif]

Denied.
We have had many situations like this and im sure there will be many to come. There was no valid roleplay reason for you to be killing each other. The ban will be extended in accordance with Kai the ban will be extended due to the normal time for MRDM of 1 week 6 days.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]