M1nit's Staff App

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018, 06:13 PM by M1nit.)

In-Game Name

>> M1nit

Preferred Name
>> Minit

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 25/12/2007

>> 10 (But I would rate myself mature and FireStorm959 and some other people say I'm mature and nice C: )

Country
>>Latvia

Timezone
>> GMT+2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3d, 21h atm

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...2992923134
(bottom left corner)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 7 (but one was as a joke when I was fucking around in a sit with my friend [he reported me once, because he got mad that I killed him because he was joking about my printer shelf making birth for some reason xD] and then I killed him because of the joke and CyberPanda thought that I did that because I'm an agressive boyo that RDM's and 2nd was when I accidently shot through the fence while getting out of a base that we were raiding and another one was a misunderstanding where they warned me for NLR but I was only going past by that street where I got killed, not trying to revenge RDM or like shittalk the guy that killed me.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...2992898042

Have you been banned before?
>> Only once for RTARP (Didn't notice that, that rule existed and got banned)

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I'm not really an forum guy, I mostly like helping people out and taking sits, so nope.

What is your Discord Username?
>> M1nit#6523

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> Server Rank - #300, 803 EXP

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> Nope.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I do.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I'm mostly on everyday for multiple hours. On holidays I usually start playing in the morning (when there is 1-3 or none members online).

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Depending on mood, which is usually good or better, I can do most of the sits, even if there are a lot of reports, I'll try to get to all of them if they don't get accepted.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I like programming (wished to become a programmer in the future), stuff about PC's, games, etc.
In-game hobbies: Building, raiding, guarding bases, taking sits (if I'll get accepted), etc.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objective is to help other people out (including staff members by helping reducing report amounts faster) and take sits faster. I wan't to add help and ease to the team overall and help other players with their questions, etc. I have learned and now used to all of the server rules and have very good (but not 100% perfect) understanding of the rules. My best side is of course, always doing sits (well 95% of the time I'm on), and other great things about me is that I try to be polite and nice, maybe put a little humor into sits, cheer people up, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM stands for Random Deathmatch which means, you kill someone without an reason, for example: no warning adverts, no raid, no mug, etc. Simply killing someone randomly on the street for no reason.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR stands for "New Life Rule" which means that you are not allowed to come back in that zone where you died the last time for the next 3 minutes, but Breaking NLR means that you came back to your last death position or when you sniped an raider that killed you during the raid from the other side of the street, etc.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP stands for Fail Role Play and it means for example, when your friend got mugged and killed on the street, but before countering and killing the mugger you don't advert counter and there are also other examples of it.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is kinda the same thing as NITRP [No Intention to Role Play] which is, mass rdming, micspamming [for example shouting random shit, playing earrape], etc.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Go on duty and try to finish each sit ASAP and move on to the next one.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Dependinding how many people he arrested, lets say he arrested 6 people already for now, Of course this is optional, but I would accept an report from someone that reported James for MRDA, bring both of them to the sit room, freeze James and ban him for MRDA [2 week ban].

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Unless Katie was friends with the tramp, that would be RDM and if tasid reports Katie for RDM, I would go on duty, accept the sit and ask her why did she kill tasid. If Katie wants to forgive tasid, I would ask tasid if he wants Katie to be warned or verbal warned.

I hope that I will get accepted and get atleast a chance to help others out :)

How many active warns you got?
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

It says that I have 8 active warnings but 7 total warnings for some reason.

+reps

Knows ulx
Active
Playtime

- rep
Warns
Been banned
FLAME
Admin!

Denied.

Max active warns you can have for a staff application is 5, you have 8.