Edge Lord's Appeal

#1

If questions end with an asterisk (*) then it means it must be answered. If it does not, then the answer is optional.
You must answer all questions after the >>, not doing so will result in an instant denial.


Your ban appeal will be reviewed by a Member of the Staff Team(Admin or above).

Report Template
Your RP Name
>> The Edgy Lord

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:155733210

Who banned you?*
>> ! kai

What is the stated reason?*
>> " Scripting "

Ban Duration?*
>> 4w


Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I did not do anything, I enjoyed the server got a streak of luck and won 2-3 coin flips, My game crashed. I asked in chat if milkman got any money he said no. I said neither did I and he gave me comp. ! kai then brought me, Told me not to script, I said I was not. She then told me to do her coin flip, I did it said I won in chat and she !xban'd me instantly w/o valid proof of me actually hacking?


The funny thing is I had just donated as well.

#2
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 10:36 PM by Kai.)





https://streamable.com/lvnbr

Nice to see that you have a new account and you happen to have lua errors along with instant wins :o

#3

Keep talking shit, Just because I had a new account and decided to donate means nothing.Just want to point out, I don't appreciate you calling me a special fish then referring to me as retarded, Keep damaging your reputation within the community.

#4

(11-06-2018, 10:33 PM)The Edge Lord Wrote: Keep talking shit, Just because I had a new account and decided to donate means nothing.Just want to point out, I don't appreciate you calling me a special fish then referring to me as retarded, Keep damaging your reputation within the community.

[Image: unknown.png]

#5

Make sure you screencap the entire convo.

#6

(11-06-2018, 10:36 PM)The Edge Lord Wrote: Make sure you screencap the entire convo.

Huh? what's your point here? that I should just take verbal abuse and do nothing about it?
Man, I think my statement IS correct.

#7

Like I said, Make sure you take a entire picture of the screepcap before taking clippings of it.

#8

DMs have nothing to do with this for your information, you can't say I'm wrong because fact is you went to my DMs and called me a nigger instead of doing it on the Hawk Discord. So it's a third-party matter, not Hawk's ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No offense my boy but you're as ignorant as you seem.

#9

That shows how mature you are.

#10
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 10:48 PM by Kai.)

(11-06-2018, 10:33 PM)The Edge Lord Wrote: Keep talking shit, Just because I had a new account and decided to donate means nothing

Back to topic now, will ya.
You win coinflips without even finishing them, and when your little script fails, you get LUA errors and you crash. I've seen this too many times now and I'm only laughing as I see how far you're going by lying.

(11-06-2018, 10:44 PM)The Edge Lord Wrote: That shows how mature you are.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]


:oo

[Image: unknown.png]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)