Jimbos Staff Application

In-Game Name
WOLF Jimbo

Preferred Name
Jimbo or Killer

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Trusted

Date of Birth
10/9/2004

Country
Germany

Timezone
Central European Standard Time
  • UTC+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
1d 6h 20m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)

Have you been banned before?
No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
yes

What is your Discord Username?
Anonymous.#0857

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
level 4 xp 15k

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
no 

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
yes

How often can you moderate the server?
mon-thru 5 hours and Fri-Sunday 10+

How many sits can you do within a day?
50 at max

Describe your personality and hobbies
I love building and making stuff in game and irl I love the outdoors also I enjoy programming on raspberry pies and building robots for competitions. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
You should hire me because I believe that I could be a great help since I am on when most admins aren't on and I have been rdmed and rdaed a lot when no admins were available to help out. Also, I really enjoy the players and the staff on the server and i would like to see the server stay up and clean of hackers and rdmers so people can enjoy there experience 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
the definition is Random Death Match, a player walking up to another player and shooting and killing them

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR stands for New Life Rule and an example would be a player raiding a base and the base owner after dying come back to kill the raider

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FAILRP is something that you would not do in real life like pull a gun out during a mugging (unrealistic rping) 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling could be many things ass such as a gun dealer having a "kos inside " sign in his store to bait players or a player screaming the N-word and prop blocking/ body blocking

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
take the most serious one like mass rdm, mass rda or a hacker

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
freeze him then unarrest every one then ban him for the appropriate time

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
asked the tramp did he have a reason to kill tasid then warn him if needed after the finished ask katie y she did it then warn her for rdm(there are multiple variables like is there a president on and does the law say something or whether Katie and the tramp are in a clan)

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]