Application

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018, 11:47 PM by Harrison.)

In-Game Name
>>OS Harrison

Preferred Name
>>Harrison

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>13/07/2002

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT +1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1559281559

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>1 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...1/screensh

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes I have just started to use it and I am active.

What is your Discord Username?
>> MOD_MAKER#9029

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>162

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> No but Currently learning.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>5 to 6 hours a day depending if I have less time then 2 to 3

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>40 +

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Well I like to do horse riding, archery, general fitness I'm very logical and friendly towards people if I can help them I will definatly try my hardest and I love making new friends.

I'm mature but I like to still have fun in the process as long as things don't go too far or out of proportion as it needs to be a balance.
I also like playing games and I like Moderating on games as I like to be apart of a community.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me because I will stick to the rules and enforce them I will also make sure everyone is equally treated even if I know them or not.                
I will try my hardest to improve in places that lack knowledge so I could become a better staff member. I also want to be a role model to newer members of the server and make sure they have a great time with us.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Death Match. This is when one player kills another player for no reason for example:Josh walks over to another player and kills them for no reason but the fact they wanted to this is RDM as there reason was not valid.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>New Life Rule. This is when a player goes back to a location they died or if they kill someone for a reason that is not valid anymore as it happened before there death for example: Josh dies in his base that is being raided he goes back to where he died and starts killing the raiders this is NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when someone breaks role and does something there not meant to for there character for example: Doge is using a Rifle to shoot someone that is raiding there owner or if a tramp owns a building this is FailRP as it breaks character.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Being annoying to gain a reaction from the opposite person this can normally escalate the situation for example: Dan buys the building doors and he locks someone inside for no reason but the fact to annoy them and gain a reaction there are many different ways someone will troll. (most common would be small KOS signs)

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I'd take the first sit and if it takes longer than exspected I'd call another Admin, Mod to assist helping the others do there sits.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would bring James to the Admin box where he can't arrest anyone else and I would bring the people that were arrested to listen to there side of the story and if James mass RDA then I would go to the Staff manual if unsure what to do and follow the guide.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring Katie, Tasid and the tramp then I would talk to them one at a time.  And ask what happened then I would ask Katie why she killed Tasid as it was not a valid kill and would be RDM as it was in defence if the reason is not valid I would look at the manual and follow instructions. After that I would talk to the tramp for ARDM and if his reason was valid no further action would be taken but if he has no reason for trying to kill Tasid I'd read the manual and follow instructions.

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]
[Image: 1796479.gif][Image: logo.gif]

+Reps

Playtime
Active
Warns
Seen in game

- Reps

Server score

Overall +Rep, make sure you learn ULXSmile
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 04:42 PM by diego.)

Hello, I read your app and I would like to tell you what I think.

+Rep's
Nice in game
Warns
See in game a lot
Playtime

-Rep's
Seems kinda of rushed and could use more detail
Some of the questions are wrong but can be fixed by looking at the staff handbook https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2375
Doesn't know ULX but is learning and would most likely get help from other staff members

Overall : +Rep
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

+rep
seen a a lot in game
warns
decent playtime

-rep

detail
knowledge of ulx

overall +rep
Hey Im Jamie. Im Known As Cynicalz 
Operator - Big Boi  (My Phrase [Weoooooooo] xD)

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 04:39 PM by Exhility.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++rep
- Great understanding of rules and gets better everyday
- Nice to the community, the community is nice back
- In 99% of sits I take with him, he is in the right
- Extremely active, see him on everyday

no -reps

I don't usually rep apps, but this guy deserves staff
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 05:25 PM by essertje. Edit Reason: Forgot something )

+rep
-Playtime
-Warns
-Kind
-Mature

-rep
-Posts barely reaches the minimum
-server score
-ULX
-Not that detailed

Overall I would say Neutral. If you're more active on all platforms (Discord ,forum and Gmod) then I would reconsider a +rep.

You seem promising and dedicated, but you instantly applied once you reached some of the easiest requirements which you could've put some work into (server score, posts) - work on that yeh

Good luck!

+reps
seems to know rules
average playtime
low warns

-reps
little knowledge of ulx
low posts
could do with better explanations of scenario's

neutral from me, good luck with you application though Smile
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 06:08 PM by Harrison.)

I sure will don't you worry just I'm new to gmod all together and this was one of the first servers so i love it and would like to be apart of it i will learn ULX and have been doing.

Hey thank you it means a lot I know I don't know ULX the best but it would be better to know it first hand and learn it that way though I have been reading how it works. 
Don't worry but thank you all around for being supportive!

Sorry about not posting much I have only just started on this chat forum and wouldn't like to post crap if you get what I mean I'd rather have topics that are actually relavent but I understand and I see why you said that but just keep in mind I just started out on this and have been checking it daily.

Thank you your support means a lot Smile

Thank you Cynical and I'm new to ULX but hey we all start out as new and will only make me better learning first hand and Reading about it but thank you it means a lot I understand what you mean Smile
[Image: 1796479.gif][Image: logo.gif]

+reps
Seen you in game
you seem nice, havent had to speak to you very often
good playtime

-reps
ULX knowledge
Low posts
low server score
seems quite rushed, lack of detail in areas

overall neutral
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]