The "F" Gang

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018, 12:56 PM by Sexy Chad.)

So most recently, there's been this little gang of children with a F infront of their names. e.g: F | Rule Breaker

They're constantly RDM'ing, harassing, and break tons of other rules. They're basically a bunch of primary school children terrorizing the server and it's community. You would raid them, win the raid, and they'd come running back mic spamming about how you "broke a rule" and they don't even know the rules themselves. Like today, I bombed people with my terrorist bomb that I spawned with and they started yelling at me about "breaking the rules". 

An incomplete list of the following gang members:
F | Vibora
F | Vex
F | Metrik
F | DerRel

If any evidence l, post a player report
FLAME
MOD+
Feel free to rep

Take out the hostality from your thread and feel free to submit a player report.

They might be a grief gang, maybe they came only to have fun and NITRP, you better take pictures of them and send it in reports (using the template of course).

I never saw them but if they are so bad try to leave them alone, and remember whenever they NITRP and you know it 100% call an in-game staff member so you'll be able to just end them.
The name is Maffio, Steve Maffio.

(11-08-2018, 12:26 PM)Dyno Wrote: They might be a grief gang, maybe they came only to have fun and NITRP, you better take pictures of them and send it in reports (using the template of course).

I never saw them but if they are so bad try to leave them alone, and remember whenever they NITRP and you know it 100% call an in-game staff member so you'll be able to just end them.
I'm always ready to record whenever they're online, but I just started to notice their behavior now.
[Image: hawk_banner.png]
Applying for Staff soon!

(11-08-2018, 12:35 PM)Sexy Chad Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 12:26 PM)Dyno Wrote: They might be a grief gang, maybe they came only to have fun and NITRP, you better take pictures of them and send it in reports (using the template of course).

I'm always ready to record whenever they're online, but I just started to notice their behavior now.

My first experience with them was just an hour ago and I'm noticing some misbehaving from some of them too - but again, if you want to submit a player report with evidence, you're free to do so.

Closed.