Hello!

Thumbs Up  (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018, 09:46 PM by LukeD1287. Edit Reason: Spelling Mistake )

I have been playing on this server for a while now but I have forgotten to introduce myself.

Hi everyone, I'm Luke. As I have just said, I have been playing on this server for a while now and I really like it. I have had a lot of joyous moments on the server with friends, and strangers as well, but a month ago  I had a short break from  gmod to play some other games. I had also stopped talking to some of my steam friends because I wanted to have a little alone time,  playing other games (sounds a little strange, I know). Fortunately, I returned as I began to miss my friends and gmod. I also never forgot about this server and it's good moments. Since I came back, the second thing me and my friends did was play on this server.

Well... there's my introduction/story. Thanks for reading (...if you did).

Luke.

Hey dude!
I hope you enjoy your time on hawk again, feel free to contact any staff members using @ in game
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

Thumbs Up 

(08-11-2018, 07:19 PM)KingPlatypusTheThird Wrote: Hey dude!
I hope you enjoy your time on hawk again, feel free to contact any staff members using @ in game

Thanks.

Hey! Welcome to Hawk! Hope you have a good time here, though, it may be wild, in times
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Welcome to the forums.

Please go over the rules before posting anything https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2375

Hello
Enjoy your stay
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

Hi , enjoy your stay.

Yo my boy, welcome to the server, if you see me around give me a pm and I'll hit you up with some good stuff if you want
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

Hey welcome to hawk server! we hope you enjoy your stay here.

if you have any questions regarding the server , forums or discord contact one of the staff members, we're happy to help
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 03:26 AM by lucianluke05 Gift-Drop.com.)

Hi! Welcome to hawk. If you ever need anything, HMU on discord. I can provide you with some *ehem* weaponry, as well as give you some quick cash if you want it.

(Discord is 69superman#7775)