Staff Application

In-Game Name
>> KB Sexy Chad

Preferred Name
>> Sexy Chad/Chad

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 11/14/05

Country
>> US

Timezone
>> EST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://gyazo.com/b284214f8749b4a826b91e618bf705f1

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://gyazo.com/4d623784f6c79873d6aac5a77257d393

Have you been banned before?
>> I have been banned before unfortunately. It was because I left to get my printer back, also known as RTARP. I was raided by someone, and they got my printer obviously. A few minutes after, I looked in chat and I saw that the person who raided me actually rejoined. I assumed he did what I was about to do, which was rejoin to get his printer back.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Hans#4249

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 1170 Server Score

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> I do know how to use ULX. Examples of commands:
!noclip
!god
!ungod

!freeze
!xban
!warn
!kick
!bring
!goto
!return
If you'd like me to list more, reply to this app.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate almost everyday.
Weekdays - 3 PM EST to 8:30 PM EST
Weekends - 9 AM EST to 9 PM EST (or)
                 7 or 8 AM EST to 12 AM EST The Next Day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Most Likely 80+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm a very determined and serious person. I enjoy to be online and play FPS, which is what I do with my many hours of free time. I can be very nice and generous or very annoying and mean, which is rare (it only happens to people who get on my bad side).

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> You should hire me as a staff member because I am unbiased and I will always abide by what I am told to do. My objectives are to make the server fun and enjoyable for everybody, and make sure those who break the rules or don't abide by them are punished or notified of their behavior.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - Random Death Match
                Player 1 is making a base, and is doing absolutely nothing wrong. Player 2 then sees Player 1, and decides to shoot them in the head about 5 times.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR - New Life Rule
              Player 1 is raiding a mega base, successfully killing all the base participants and guards. One of the base participants however, decide to go back to the base and shoot at Player 1, interfering       with the raid and Player 1.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP - Fail Roleplay
      Player 1 has a heavy weapon out, and goes up to Player 3. They advert mug, and then Player 3 pulls out their gun, essentially breaking FearRP/FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling - Annoying or Provoking another person
      Player 5 is new to server, but somebody gets him a vape. Player 5 then proceeds to mic blast, vape, and minge near everybody he can find. He eventually starts getting worse and starts yelling at people for no absolute reason.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> If there were 4 pending sits on my screen, I would start with the oldest sit that was submitted and I won take care of the person. I complete all the sits at full making sure everything is fair for both players.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would pull aside James, ask him why he is arresting people, and wait for a response. If they were to give a reasonable response, I would give a verbal warning. If they were to start trolling or leaving the sit area, I would give them a normal warning.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring Katie, tasid, and the tramp into a single sit area. I would start with the tramp, asking him why he attempted to kill tasid. I would then check logs to see if tasid did anything wrong or if the tramp had done the complete steps to make sure it wasn't RDM. I would ask Katie why she killed tasid, and I would check the other logs to make sure she gave warnings/adverted counter.

Side Note -
If you read this, thank for reading my entire application! If you could give any tips or anything, it would be greatly appreciated. I know being banned and have the 14 whole warnings is bad, but I still have hope that I might be accepted for staff. Once again, I thank you for taking the time and effort for reading my application!
[Image: hawk_banner.png]
Applying for Staff soon!

- You must have 5 or less warnings within the past month.*

Denied.