Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:243477434

Who banned you?*
>> teddy

What is the stated reason?*
>> mrdm

Ban Duration?*
>> 2 weeks

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> i only killed a guy once ( as can be seen in logs) and he told me to kill him second time, and that for some reason is classified as mrdm. even though i told my reason, he still banned me. 

Will get Teddy to respond.

ok, I don't really remember this, but what I can say is you 100% didn't ban you for 1 kill, I ALWAYS check the logs for kills and time stamps, and to me it looked a lot like MRDM.

If this is the case I think it is, then you are lying to us, and you DID MRDM cause I was watching you kill them, and if you are going to say 'they were NLRing', you didn't report anything, so you are at fault aswell.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 07:13 AM by EMILSTARVE.)

(11-09-2018, 06:23 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote: ok, I don't really remember this, but what I can say is you 100% didn't ban you for 1 kill, I ALWAYS check the logs for kills and time stamps, and to me it looked a lot like MRDM.

If this is the case I think it is, then you are lying to us, and you DID MRDM cause I was watching you kill them, and if you are going to say 'they were NLRing', you didn't report anything, so you are at fault aswell.

all the other people were cops and other people who were roleplaying with me, some of them i was raiding and some mugged me and stuff. i did NOT nrl i went by the scene but never interacted with anything. i did not mrdm it was all a quick amount of rp kills in a short amount of time, i understand why it looked like mrdm. and i would not lie about me not mrdm. sorry for leaving out details
i did NOT MRDM, i would gladly take a warning for the rdm on the guy ty.
nice regards Emilstarve

(11-09-2018, 08:22 PM)EMILSTARVE Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 06:23 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote: ok, I don't really remember this, but what I can say is you 100% didn't ban you for 1 kill, I ALWAYS check the logs for kills and time stamps, and to me it looked a lot like MRDM.

all the other people were cops and other people who were roleplaying with me, some of them i was raiding and some mugged me and stuff. i did NOT nrl i went by the scene but never interacted with anything. i did not mrdm it was all a quick amount of rp kills in a short amount of time, i understand why it looked like mrdm. and i would not lie about me not mrdm. sorry for leaving out details
nice regards Emilstarve

I also checked the time stamps for your kills, they were all in the same min or so, meaning you killed more than 3 people in less than a min, which is MRDM.
And before you say ‘you were not there how would you know’ im pretty sure i was there and you just kept shooting people in the street.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 04:00 PM by EMILSTARVE.)

(11-10-2018, 03:55 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote:

nice regards Emilstarve

I also checked the time stamps for your kills, they were all in the same min or so, meaning you killed more than 3 people in less than a min, which is MRDM.
And before you say ‘you were not there how would you know’ im pretty sure i was there and you just kept shooting people in the street.

it was a raid, normaly you would kill more then 3 in a raid.

(11-10-2018, 03:55 PM)Your Teddy | Hawkservers Wrote:

nice regards Emilstarve

it was A RAID thats why i killed 3 in a minute

Accepted.