Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Players (1)

What are their names*
>> lil dewqqie

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:0:188028650

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So, I was a weaponry dealer, had my shop and it was all nice. That was until this user came in, at first, I was a bit sceptic of him, but I could not judge, so I welcomed him to my store:

However, when I had already spawned the sniper he was asking for, this happened:

The guy only raided to kill me and that is against rule 7 of the "Raiding rules" section:
7 - You must be raiding the base. This means you cannot advert raid just to kill the base participants.

Why didn't I report in-game? Well, simple, the only staff member on was Kai and he was AFK because he went to eat lunch.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

soo i wanted to raid this guy and i said that i wanted to buy a gun so i have a clear shot and then go to his base. I did advert /raid killed him and when i turn the other side to keypad crack so i can get out of the sell cage and go to the house doors it said Lil Dewqqie stopped the raid and i didnt do something to stop it. It was like i killed him and then the raid stopped. Thats all i have to say i didnt want to raid so i can just kill him whats the point to it.
                              IM ALWAYS WATCHING  Tongue
[Image: 3Ow5naO.gif]

(11-09-2018, 12:47 PM)skerrr Wrote: soo i wanted to raid this guy and i said that i wanted to buy a gun so i have a clear shot and then go to his base. I did advert /raid killed him and when i turn the other side to keypad crack so i can get out of the sell cage and go to the house doors it said Lil Dewqqie stopped the raid and i didnt do something to stop it. It was like i killed him and then the raid stopped. Thats all i have to say i didnt want to raid so i can just kill him whats the point to it.

The command /raid lasts active for exactly 8 minutes after using it, the only way a raid can end within those 8 minutes is by the user finishing it MANUALLY, which you did right after killing me.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(11-09-2018, 12:51 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 12:47 PM)skerrrt Wrote: soo i wantesomethingd to raitd this guy and i said that i wanted to buy a gun so i have a clear shot and then go to his base. I did advert /raid killed him and when i turn the other side to keypad crack so i can get out of the sell cage and go to the house doors it said Lil Dewqqie stopped the raid and i didnt do  to stop it.t It was like i killed him and then the raid stopped. Thats all i have to say i didnt want to raid so i can just kill him whats the point to it.

The command /raid lasts active for exactly 8 minutes after using it, the only way a raid can end within those 8 minutes is by the user finishing it MANUALLY, which you did right after killing me.

thats the problem i didnt write it manually i killed u and autimatically stopped
                              IM ALWAYS WATCHING  Tongue
[Image: 3Ow5naO.gif]

(11-09-2018, 01:02 PM)skerrr Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 12:51 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(11-09-2018, 12:47 PM)skerrrt Wrote: soo i wantesomethingd to raitd this guy and i said that i wanted to buy a gun so i have a clear shot and then go to his base. I did advert /raid killed him and when i turn the other side to keypad crack so i can get out of the sell cage and go to the house doors it said Lil Dewqqie stopped the raid and i didnt do  to stop it.t It was like i killed him and then the raid stopped. Thats all i have to say i didnt want to raid so i can just kill him whats the point to it.

thats the problem i didnt write it manually i killed u and autimatically stopped

On hold, I'll ask Tasid if this is a possible bug.

This is a bug that will be looked into by tasid. Sorry for the confusion.

Denied
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]