Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:196545607

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> "False Warranting"

Who warned you?*
>> DG Jodul M9K Rework Dev

What are their SteamIDs?
>> N/A

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> Basically I and a team of other SWAT and CP were running around using scanners on people's bases and raiding them if they had illegals. We rocked up to this 1 base and it had Lean in it, and it was on the law board as illegal, so we raided it. About 30 minutes later I was brought to a sit about it and the admin disconnected in the middle of it before logging back in about 5 minutes later. After that, he refused to listen to my points or just simply ignored them and I was given a false warn. Apparently, I gave the warrant, which was true, but we were in the middle of the base before the previous warrant expired, so I re-warranted to get out but that factor was ignored by the mod that warned me.
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

I will get Jodul to respond for you.
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

I stated this multiple times during the sit.

The warning was added to you at 8:47pm

All Police logs, i.e warrants and wanted's,went back to 6:54 that evening. Upon viewing these logs, and filtering the players name, 2 things are seen. A warrant, and a Unwarrant. Signifying it had expired. All that came through was
"Rct.Lollypop warranted (players name, forgotten) for Illegal items" and the player being Unwarranted. The player was not wanted at any point, nor did a second one come through warranting to leave the base. I listened to you repeat yourself, (Like a broken record)
And you nagged me saying "yeah well he had illegals, the scanner told us." Scanners find a entity in the area, once it's located, it AUTOMATICALLY makes the player wanted. Upon viewing the logs, and seeing the player was never wanted in the first place, I take the assumption of "This player has not scanned this base for Illegal entities, nor has any other. He's been warranted for illegals, however." This says to me that you were listening to him make lean, and warranted him for it. Again, you said "The scanner told us", and that it "Auto warranted him". Scanners do not warrant people. They make them wanted.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 08:25 PM by hawkservers.co Lollypop. Edit Reason: added extra sentence )

If you haven't listened yet again, I said that we were in the middle of the base when I manually warranted him because we were trying to get back out of it when it expired and also we weren't listening, we arrived and in the first 15 seconds of arriving, we scanned.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 09:22 PM by Jodul.)

Police Logs. I filter down to JUST the player you warranted,

2 Logs.

You warranting, and Unwarranting.
These are coming from logs that are dating 2 hours prior to the event.
The player was warranted ONLY once.
He was never wanted.

I view these carefully multiple times. Roughly...6 times. 6 times is how much I read it. I filtered MULTIPLE times, nothing. Just those 2 items. And that was all there was. 1 warrant. 1 Warrant on the player in the past 2 hours, and it was from you. Just you. No one else. JUST you.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Haven't been around since the updates, but I don't know if the auto warrant shows in logs, but I swear down, I still don't understand what I did wrong.

Was there any lean in the base you were raiding?

(10-11-2018, 07:59 PM)Kai Wrote: Was there any lean in the base you were raiding?

There was indeed.

Accepted.

If there was lean in the base then it's not a false warrant, just a manual one. Perhaps the scanner picked up something else and you raided anyway.