My Staff App James

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 09:24 PM by Jamezy. Edit Reason: detailed paragraph )

Template

In-Game Name
>> GRU SSGT James

Preferred Name
>> James

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>>14/08/2003

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1W 19H 24M 35S

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 8. 1 active the rest were before I left hawk for school

Have you been banned before?
>> yea but the Staff later got demoted for not dealing with it wright

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> not as active as I used to be but iv started getting more active

What is your Discord Username?
>> ToxicHuman123#8193

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1004

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes E.G
!noclip - gives you no clip
!god- turns God mode on and off
!bring- brings a player to you
!goto - go to a player
!jail  (time)- jails a player for said time

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Mon/Wed/Fri/sat/sun 5+hrs every other day 2+hrs 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>depends how many people need help

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I Play Football for a Saturday and Sunday team

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I think you should hire me because I used to be staff on hawk and I took a brake for school. I am very mature for a 15yr old and I take things serious but I can also have a laugh. I also have a lot of determination to make the server fun for everyone and rule braking free I would stop all the minges and help anyone who calls for me weather it be in a sit or just a question I want to make sure that they can count on me to do what needs to be done. Edit=I also believe I would be a good addition to the current staff be cause I get on with most of them and most players as well. I would be 100% sure before I warn, kick or ban players I would also follow the server rules and staff rules given out. I would follow the staff hand book. I will be respectful towards players and fellow staff. I know the hawk rules and have had experience on as staff and not being staff so I have seen both of the game. I could help new players with rules if the get stuck. I also understand the stress on staff at times and I would not let that stop me from working with players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match - me walking up to someone and killing them for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New life rule - me getting killed and going back to the place I died and interfering with roleplay

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> failrp is where you do something that you would not normally do it - pulling a gun when getting kidnapped by a gang

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> trolling is where someone is ruining rp for everyone - me hitting people with a prop

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Pick the most needed one or if they are all minor incidents pick the person who has been waiting the longest 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Bring them to a sit and warn them for RDA if it is mass RDA then ban them for the correct time

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring Katie and explain why she cant just RDM him for killing a tramp in self defence if they are new to the game give them a verbal warning and if not give them a warning for RDM

-Rep I have never seen you in game and your warns are pretty high, also I don't think you should judge how to punish people by how new they are, everyone should have the same punishment's no matter how new they are to the server or game.

(09-11-2018, 09:00 PM)PyroShark Wrote: -Rep I have never seen you in game and your warns are pretty high, also I don't think you should judge how to punish people by how new they are, everyone should have the same punishment's no matter how new they are to the server or game.

Iv been on all week and most of last I got back into hawk last week

Very under-detailed.
-REP

-rep
You put little to no effort to answering the situations given, that combined with the high number of warns, makes me just give you this -rep
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I dont think there is much detail in this staff application , i would really like to see more
FLAME
MOD+
Going For Admin!

More detail is really needed
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

You seriously need more detail in your examples. Little to none is provided here.
-Rep.
[Image: 481604056247435265.gif?v=1][Image: 481913012182056971.gif?v=1]

Overall -rep
+ ULX knowledge
- Not enough detail in your answers
- Relatively low server score for being an 'active' player
- 8 warns
Big Boi Ex Staff

-rep
Little to no detail in this app.
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x