Job Suggestion

(This post was last modified: 19-01-2019, 10:06 AM by LukeD1287.)

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> Jobs

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> (I doubt that this will be added but I thought I might try.) I thought that you could try adding a weed growing job.
You can probably tell by what it's called, but it's were you're able to grow weed/marijuana. You buy a pack of seeds and you put them in a pot, watch it gow, then sell it. But instead of just making it like that, you could have a sort of system were you actually have to look after the plant e.g. providing light for the plant (a big lamp) and maybe giving it soil and water. The system sounds a bit like something from Santos rp but you could make it less complicated.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> My suggestion would improve the server because it would add another fun job that makes quick easy money. Also I've seen this job on a lot of other darkrp servers and it makes the experience on them even more fun.

(I should've thought about this more in-depth, sorry).
[Image: f8b7ae389f5edfb14c2114d39cf49ce74a91026c_medium.jpg]  [Image: VSvhbMD.png]

-rep
Would be just like the farmer addon but with weed, however, having the lean producer and the brand new opium producer, I just see this suggestion pretty much useless.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-rep
We already got lean and opium

[Image: jif.gif]