New sub-forum in forums

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> All users in the forums

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> Creating a new sub-forum in which people can post tutorials on how to do some kinds of things, for example, how to create a fading door with keypads, how to make world glow bases... Etc. Basically, stuff that maybe some users do not know and might find useful.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> Would help all types of players to learn how to do certain stuff that they did not know before.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I guess it would be helpful for newer darkrp players +rep.
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x

I love the idea of a Guides & Tutorials subforum! A place for people to share useful information without getting drowned out by random post farms ^^
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

YES.

this will help new users be able to check out some really useful guides without being dragged to sits, it could also teach experienced players some new things
[Image: Banner_to_Alta.png]

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 05:01 PM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer. Edit Reason: Actually forgot Putting in the "EDIT" part for the edit, which made me edit this post to edit the word "EDIT" into it )

EDIT: Comments made in threads of this section of the forum shall only be questions, other than that, posts that are made like "Thank you!" or stuff like that, should be deleted and the user would end up being warned for post farming.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]