My staff app. (Hardbass) V2

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 05:00 PM by hardbass.)

Template

In-Game Name
>> hardbass

Preferred Name
>> hardbass 

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium. 

Date of Birth
>> 28/01/2005

Country
>> Lithuania.

Timezone
>> GMT+2. 

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://imgur.com/a/pjZ244K

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> https://imgur.com/a/m0QeCFl / 22 because today i got a warning for RDM , that makes it 1 warn THIS month.

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes , i have bin' banned wrongfully , i was insta-unbanned.  https://imgur.com/a/XAg5vLH

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I took a long break from HawkServers in that time period i wasn't active , but now i've came back to the server = i am gonna be active on the website.

What is your Discord Username?
>> My Discord Username is hardbass#2637

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> My server score is 12458. https://imgur.com/a/kGhHIgC

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No , i do not have any relatives on the server. 

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes , i know how to use ULX , had experience with it in the past. Here are all of the commands.
!jail - jails the person for a time.

!warn - warns the player

!freeze - it freezes the player - in case admin needs them to stay still

!slap - slaps the player making them jump - fun command

!whip - like !slap but can do it over and over again with one command

!menu - opens the menu of all the commands

!jailtp - it telaports the player as well as jailing them

!xban - bans the player for a time

!noclip - allows the admin to become no clipped and fly through walls

!cloak - cloaks the admin

!spectate - allows the admin to watch a player without him being there

!bring - brings a player

!goto - goes to a player

!return - returns a player to there last spot

!god
!ungod

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I could moderate HawkServers every single day from 2 to 6 hours , looking at my schedule.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> It really depends how many people need my help , 50-100 easily.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a somewhat of a mature person , i can be really annoying at times , i am really honest , like to be around a crowd of people that share the same interests as me , i am approachable , we can become friends very easily. I like boxing , playing video games with my friends on my spear time. I am really patient , reliable , enthusiastic , polite , forgiving , creative , energetic little boy. I always try my best at my job , i have a strong knowing of the MOTD , i like dank memes.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I am an ex-staff member with over 300 sits and i have a very good understanding of the MOTD / ULX / STAFF HANDBOOK. I am a helping / cooperative person , that will be willing to work with anyone that needs my help. I have decent play time , i am really really really patient , non-toxic , honest. I will try my best at my job , if i get warned , i will change what im doing wrong i straightaway. I can moderate hawk servers EVERY SINGLE DAY for more than 2 hours. I react quickly to sits. I do not get butthurt because of simple jokes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM - Random Death Match , it is when a player kills someone with no valid reason. (Raiding , mug etc.)  Example : An innocent person is walking around near fountain , a RULE-BREAKER comes up to the innocent bystander and kills him with a AK-47.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR - New Life Rule , you cannot have any memories of your past life , where you died , who killed you and etc. Example : A raider kills you in your home , you re-spawn and run back to your base to counter him with a Ithaca M37.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP - Fail RolePlay , it is when a person is failing to role play , you must roleplay by the MOTD. Example : A victim is getting mugged by a Thief , the Thief demands 5,000$ or he will kill the Victim , the Victim pulls out a gun and kills the Thief.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling - It is oftenly heard as "Minging" it is when a player does anything just to ruin people's role playing experience. Example : A troll is running around the server killing everyone , prop-flying , prop-blocking peoples bases , trying to RDM in a sit , ignoring staff members and etc.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would ask my fellow staff members to take some of them , i would pick one sit and deal with it whilst my comrads are dealing with the others. If no one would come to help me , i would do all of the sits. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would isolate James and speak to him why is he doing this , if he doesen't give me a valid reason i will ban him for MRDA (Mass Random Arrest)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring all of the victims to a sit box and ask for there versions of the story , i would get to the bottom of that case and probably warn Katie , i would ask Tasid if he want's to warn her verbally or a real warn , refund Tasid if he lost anything , warn Katie.

-rep right away, even if you made a new one with noticeably more detail, it doesn't change the fact that witnessing you getting warned around midday today has made me think you have changed from your past 21 warns.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+REP
Nice guy
Seen before
Active

-REP
All the warns, I think its over the limit?
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

Yes , Sherlock Holmes , i agree it's a bit too many warns. But only 1 warn within this month.

(10-11-2018, 06:21 PM)hardbass Wrote: Yes , Sherlock Holmes , i agree it's a bit too many warns. But only 1 warn within this month.

That is true, also I'm lollypop. Smile
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

(This post was last modified: 10-11-2018, 07:16 PM by Kai.)

I told you to prove activity before applying again...
You're inactive on all platforms, you have 21 warns which says a lot about you considering you're 13.
Just today you got warned? not the right path.

As I've stated in your previous application, you're not staff material in my eyes.
-REP.

ooof hardbass long time no see mate... as far as i can tell you were a good dude before but somtimes got in a bit of trouble.... overall i say become more active and DONT get warns XD Smile
gg loki out
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

Overall -rep
- Just got warned
- Inactive
- 21 warns
- Only 13
Big Boi Ex Staff

The problem wasn't the application, it was that you hadn't yet proven that you were active again.

That being said, if something isn't broke, don't fix it - especially not by taking parts of others' applications, your ULX command listing in particular (https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=5586).

While you're a great guy and i enjoyed having you in the staff team, you were already a bit of a memelord (in a bad, "doesn't know when to stop" kind of way) when you were staff before, and i genuinely don't think you'd fit into the current staff team if you still behave the same way you did back then.

My advice to you is to work on activity, all-the-while carefully following the rules, if you're serious about becoming staff again. If you're just trying your luck and don't feel like it's worth putting in extra effort then you might be better off just staying as player or even moving onto a different community.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

Your application's good with a few grammar mistakes here and there.
I also met this guy when we both tried out for Admin a year ago, super chill and active.

Here's my opinion:

+ rep
- playtime
- admin experience
- active

- rep
- warns

Overall a +rep. Good luck.
Bamboozled again fren.