Lollypop's Application!

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 07:00 PM by hawkservers.co Lollypop. Edit Reason: new name.. again )

In-Game Name
>> LR Lollypop

Preferred Name
>> Lollypop

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 03/03/2002

Country
>> England!

Timezone
>> GMT/BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/lfzoj7 (subject to increase)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> http://prntscr.com/lgql99 (Can I just state that I've learnt from these warnings and I'm also in progress of appealing 1 of them, please don't think it makes me a really bad person)

Have you been banned before?
>>  Not that I can remember, no.

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, but I don't post.

What is your Discord Username?
>> Berlock Bolmes#5976

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 6940 server EXP.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes, here are some basic commands that could help staff:
!jail - This puts a specified user into a cage, and if they try "kill" in console, It'll respawn them back in the cage.
!freeze - Freezes a specified user so they cannot move.
!ban - Bans a user from the server for a certain amount of time
!kick - Kicks a player from the server
!cloak - Cloaks a person so nobody can see them ingame
!noclip - Allows you to go through buildings and fly.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate EVERY single day with exceptions (going out with family), with atleast 4-5 hours on weekdays and around 10 hours on weekends.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Hopefully, at the maximum, around 50.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>I like gaming and a hobby that I have is the sport Rugby. I'm a kind chap and loves to help people out.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>You should hire me as a staff member for multiple reasons. I'd like to first talk about my personality. I love to help others out in both real life and in games, whether it be someone who doesn't know how to use opium to the people ruining others' experience, I want to deal with it and make sure everyone is 100% satisfied with the server. I have experience with ULX which can benefit me massively whilst being staff. I also have been staff here before, at the start of the year I was accepted into the staff team. After a month or two I quit due to personal issues, this gives me experience with how to be staff. Last but not least, I follow every instruction given by my superiors and my comrades without questioning. I believe I have what it takes to be staff. My objectives, to wrap this question up, are to work my way up the ranks of being staff and to make sure all visitors come back again because they like the server and staff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> The term "RDM" means "Random Deathmatch". This is when a player kills another player without reasoning. An example of this is when "Jeff" shoots "Linda" for looking at him funny.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>The term "NLR" to start off means "New Life rule". This means when a user is killed, they cannot return to their deathpoint for the amount of time the server specifies or kill the person that killed them, that is called Revenge RDM. Breaking NLR is when you go back to the area you died. An example is "Lollypop" Shoots "Noobiex1" when raiding his base and kills him, and noobiex1 returns to the base whilst he is still being raided and the timer hasn't depleted.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when somebody goes against the laws of roleplay. An example to help this become more clear is user "Bobby" shoots somebody who is mugging him without even being shot. FailRP is, in a way, failing to be realistic.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> The term trolling is annoying a person with intentions to, from micspamming outside somebody's base to spam-knock on their door.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I'd calmly take the sits, but ask on staff chat for another staff member to get on to help me as it may take a bit of time with the sits depending on the situation.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would go to James and jail him to avoid him jailing myself or anyone else, I'd then ask him why he did it (even though there's no real excuse to do it unless everyone is raiding PD). I'd then check logs to see how many people he arrested. If it sufficient enough for whatever punishment, I'd give the appropriate punishment and screenshot the logs just in case. I'd unarrest everyone affected by James' actions.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I'd bring Katie, tasid and the tramp that attempted to kill tasid to a sit room and ask Katie why she (or he, you never know) killed tasid. If the reason isn't sufficient enough, I'd warn Katie for RDM. If tasid says the tramp attempted to RDM him, I'd ask the tramp too and if it is sufficient enough, I'd warn him for ARDM too, if he didn't ARDM him, I'd return everyone and continue with sits or roleplay.
Recruit

Lollypop!

Man oh man......
+ rep
- lots of time on server.
- ex staff
- can moderate every day
- knows ulx
-reps
- GAVE ME A WARNING BEFORE GRRRR.
Overall +rep Smile
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 09:06 PM by hawkservers.co Lollypop. Edit Reason: typo )

(11-10-2018, 08:29 PM)KingCherry Wrote: Man oh man......
+ rep
- lots of time on server.
- ex staff
- can moderate every day
- knows ulx
-reps
- GAVE ME A WARNING BEFORE GRRRR.
Overall +rep Smile
Thanks alot!
Recruit

Lollypop!

Overall +rep
+ According to other staff, was a good staff member before
+ ULX knowledge
+ Active
+ Nice guy in sits
+ Good detail
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 10:30 PM by hawkservers.co Lollypop. Edit Reason: added a quote )

(11-10-2018, 08:40 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: Overall +rep
+ According to other staff, was a good staff member before
+ ULX knowledge
+ Active
+ Nice guy in sits
+ Good detail

Thanks for the positive response!
Recruit

Lollypop!

Hello, going thorugh your post it is quite clear that you have put more effort into the explanations then the paragraph that is more about yourself. However, my overall verdict would be a +rep. This is due to your experience around the server. You have also show intrest in the community with a fairly high t!rank score. You seem very mature and fit for a position of power.

Good luck.
-Yung Clan-
Since July 2017
Did I help you? You can +REP me here

(11-11-2018, 12:22 PM)Just A Gram Wrote: Hello, going thorugh your post it is quite clear that you have put more effort into the explanations then the paragraph that is more about yourself. However, my overall verdict would be a +rep. This is due to your experience around the server. You have also show intrest in the community with a fairly high t!rank score. You seem very mature and fit for a position of power.

Good luck.

Thanks for the positive feedback, should I be denied I will put more effort into that area if possible.
Recruit

Lollypop!

Should also state that my username changes often, so make sure to keep eyes on username edits.
Recruit

Lollypop!

Wow, looking through this, it looks good!
+REP:
+Decent detail
+Low warns
+Decent playtime
+Ulx knowledge
+From what others say you are nice and responsible.

Good luck, man.
Traps arent gay 2018
Blasto for owner 

(11-11-2018, 08:22 PM)Not Fito Wrote: Wow, looking through this, it looks good!
+REP:
+Decent detail
+Low warns
+Decent playtime
+Ulx knowledge
+From what others say you are nice and responsible.

Good luck, man.

Thanks so much.
Recruit

Lollypop!