>> TFO Shadow

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:82077363

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Players (2)

What are their names*
>> KO Eu Sunt Tu and TentOwner123

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:181683253 and STEAM_0:0:210894962 (RESPECTIVELY)

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Well, I logged in, got to be president and I went to the PD to start building stuff like something to make PD Raids harder as well as offer some protection for myself. However, upon arriving at the PD, I heard the lockdown sound being annoying as always, I went upstairs and found out the PD Raiders were doing it for me! How nice of them it'd have been if they did not kill me too! I only have proof of KO Eu Sunt Tu building, but I can assure you that if you look at the logs, the other user, TentOwner123, did some damage to me too.

Rule they are breaking:
6 - You are not allowed to use props during a raid or raid from another base.

Here is all the evidence you need:
https://youtu.be/rRyVpIAi_V4

Anyway, Generic was going to take the sit, but I figured out a report on forums would be easier for everyone to see.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I dealt with this sit and told them to remove it. I didn't warn either of them as I felt it wasn't necessary but I got them to remove it and gave both a verbal warning.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(10-11-2018, 08:38 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: I dealt with this sit and told them to remove it. I didn't warn either of them as I felt it wasn't necessary but I got them to remove it and gave both a verbal warning.

Both had enough playtime to know that during a raid you must not build, Generic. KO Eu Sunt Tu has 4 days and the other guy around a day and some hours, enough time to have learnt what you should not do during a raid.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(10-11-2018, 08:40 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 08:38 PM)Generic Dorange Ump hellcase.com Wrote: I dealt with this sit and told them to remove it. I didn't warn either of them as I felt it wasn't necessary but I got them to remove it and gave both a verbal warning.

Both had enough playtime to know that during a raid you must not build, Generic. KO Eu Sunt Tu has 4 days and the other guy around a day and some hours, enough time to have learnt what you should not do during a raid.

Woops, bad on my behalf. Forgot to check playtime on the players. I can warn them both if this is accepted.
Big Boi Ex Staff

Accepted. They will both be given warns ig.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]