Cro - Warn Appeal 2

#1

Your RP Name*
>> A Gram Of Cro

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:120565933

What is the reason of the warn?*
>> RDA

Who warned you?*
>> Diego

What are their SteamIDs?
>> STEAM_0:0:445328988

What happened* (Give us as much detail as possible, including evidence. If this is an older one it can be more difficult to resolve but try to best explain it then in your reasoning.)
>> So, I came around a corner to see a DJ stab and kill an officer. I arrested him. Got bought to a sit and warned for RDA becasue it was "self defence". However, I had no way of knowing it was self defence, I automatically arrested him for killing a member of the government as I didnt see him shoot just him kill him.
-Yung Clan-
Since July 2017
Did I help you? You can +REP me here

#2
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 10:45 PM by [VDT] Shadow Charmer. Edit Reason: Editted the "EDIT" section into the edit )

Well, what happened was:
> I got shot by a SWAT member
> I killed him
> I got arrested by this user
> I made a sit

The only thing you have to defend yourself is your point of view, which in these kinds of problems doesn't matter as the objective thing is much more critical to the case than what you saw, because you are entering in conflict with the 4th law: Killing/injuring someone is AOS/KOS unless it was in self-defence.

If you don't know what happened, don't do shit like this and if it was RDM, a staff member will take care of the situation, especially when there is one RIGHT BESIDE THE CRIME SCENE.

EDIT: The SWAT officer that shot me, went by the name of "Detective Oyabembe" or something like that.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#3

But once again the moderator cannot prove waht I saw, however he was there and did see me come in to only see you kill the officer. (also the warn says RDM nor RDA and needs to be fixed)
-Yung Clan-
Since July 2017
Did I help you? You can +REP me here

#4

(11-10-2018, 10:46 PM)TheLoudestGramOfCannabis Wrote: But once again the moderator cannot prove waht I saw, however he was there and did see me come in to only see you kill the officer. (also the warn says RDM nor RDA and needs to be fixed)

Well, he cannot prove what you saw, but then again, the objective insight into the problem is a thousand times more important than the POV of other players, which means that what you saw or didn't see matters not.
Just a furry foxxo

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#5
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2018, 11:14 PM by Remora.)

I really don't know why this was ever a warn in the first place.

I really don't understand why people think self-defense against cops still counts as an exception for assault being illegal. Of course that's still illegal.
"Yeah, i was just defending myself against the cops trying to arrest me for illegal drugs, so i should only be prosecuted for drugs, not murder!"

Every officer of the law is free to assume that every other officer of the law has a valid reason to attack, kill or arrest anyone else; they really should not be warned over a thing like this. They're just doing their job, and they're right to assume other cops are too.

And, to put something into perspective (please don't actually do this, but this is what you were telling Loudest)
Quote:Charmer, you should've just let the RDMing officer kill you. If it was RDM, a staff member would take care of the situation, especially when there is one RIGHT BESIDE THE CRIME SCENE.

I still love you a lot and i don't think you're in the wrong, Charmer, but Loudest was definitely not in the wrong either. It's all to blame on the guy that started RDMing, and he's the only guy that had to be punished.
[Image: 4L9gfjz.png]

#6

This has now been dealt with in gae and the warning was removed.
-Yung Clan-
Since July 2017
Did I help you? You can +REP me here

#7

Closed. Dealt with ig
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)