BMO's App

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 01:49 AM by BMO. Edit Reason: Makin the questions clearer )

In-Game Name
>>BM0

Preferred Name
>>BMO

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>18,12,2004

Country
>>Scotland/Britain 

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>4 Weeks 6 days https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Have you been banned before?
>> I have 1 time but it was removed 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Not Really 

What is your Discord Username?
>>BMO#5349

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>Lvl 11 Score 4107

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Kyle (No)

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yea
!Bring (Target)
!Return (Target)
!logs
!jail (Target) (Time)
!Jailtp (Target) (Time)
!Cloak 
!uncloak 
!Freeze (Target) 

other Ulx stuff
@ Targets the player you look at
* Is for mass banning (Targets Everyone)

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday after school

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>about 50

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Well most of you know what im like but if you dont I mainly play Gmod and R6 On Gmod i like to build Bases and i occasionally make stupid stuff like catapults. I dont take shit from people simple as that if you dont be a dick i wont be a dick. I do have fun im not all serious but i know where the line is

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>Ive been staff here before,I got all my tests out the way so i have the spare time to help out here. Im not going to act like im perfect i have messed up a fair bit and if you dont trust me because of that then fair enough but if you are willing to give me a chance to prove i can be trusted.I can help out the server at quite late and early times on weekends I know what to do in a sit i know the rules and punishments like the back of my hand aswell as know Ulx i want to help out and i feel quite powerless when i see a MRDMer at spawn knowing that if i was still staff i could of stopped him I can staff the server its more down to if you trust me enough to do so

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM Or Random deathmatch Is when you kill someone for a invalid reason like "He said that i have a bad base so i shot him" the punishment for a single case of RDM is a warn but if they have RDMed more than 3 people it is now MRDM witch is a 2 Week ban

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>FailRP or Fail Roleplay is when you do something that you wouldnt do in a real situation like pulling a gun out during a kidnapping and shooting your kidnapper 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>>Trolling or Minging is When you are doing things that are just meant to be annoying like mic spam propblock etc you ban for minging if they have been told to stop warned and are still doing it

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Take them its not that many 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Ban James for MRDA Or AMRDA depending on how many people 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>Well Katie cant kill tasid for that reason he had done nothing to them it would be RDM

Ive gave it a while after my last app to prove that i am sticking with hawk and with Kyle gone i dont have a problem with anyone on the staff team so im giving it a shot
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

Despite the fact that you have a lot of experience and I feel like you're very mature, I haven't seen you much around lately. Yes, I've seen you in-game, but not as often.
I'm glad to hear that you're done with your tests and you have time for Hawk now, I'd love to see you back in the team. +REP

Bmo fat
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

(10-11-2018, 11:24 PM)Blast^^ - hawkservers.co Wrote: Bmo fat

;w;
(10-11-2018, 11:19 PM)Kai Wrote: Despite the fact that you have a lot of experience and I feel like you're very mature, I haven't seen you much around lately. Yes, I've seen you in-game, but not as often.
I'm glad to hear that you're done with your tests and you have time for Hawk now, I'd love to see you back in the team. +REP

Yea im gonna be on more now that my tests are done
[img][Image: Rrr3Vas.gif][/img]

+Reps
Half decent app
Seems like a good guy
Good play time
Good warns
-Reps
Not TOO much detail

The +Reps outweighs the -Reps here, so its overall a +REP from me, good luck.
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

Why not, he is quite nice in-game and is also trying to be a bit more active in forums. The playtime is HUGE and he has no warnings. The fact that he also knows ULX and is quite mature makes me just decide to give this guy a +rep
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

ewwwwwwwww BMO MORE LIKE STINK.IO OHHHH - that sucked
+reps
- good guy in game
- good play time
- good app
- reps
- he stinky lol
overall +rep
ONO THATS NOT GOOD.........U ARE A DUCK..........U EGG

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2018, 12:32 PM by Just A Gram.)

Hello BMO, Reading through your application it seems lacking. There is not alot of detail about what you may bring to the table. You are also quite young as can be seen in your informal, colloquial language. However, these points do not mean you would not be a good staff member. I myself have been staff on four Garry's Mod servers, my first being at the age of 13, since then I have developed my skills and learned. Your age may also mean you will have more spare time, this means your activity will be quite high, I presume. You also have past experience and seem engaged and determined therfore my verdict is

NEUTRAL
-Yung Clan-
Since July 2017
Did I help you? You can +REP me here

Seen you ingame , detailed app , mature , Active , Staff experience and knowledgeable of the server rules

+REP

GOOD LUCK
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

- Not a lot of detail

+ Mature
+ Knows ULX
+ Playtime
+ Warns
Overall : +REP
Mod+ for Hawkservers
   Drop a rep for me buddy x