Employee

This would be an employable role which when pressed "E" on (just like the hitman) you would get a window that pops up saying would you like to hire? and then you'd choose a price per amount of time and the employee would accept or decline. You would be able to choose per hour, per half an hour and per 10m. And you only get paid after that amount of time.

What would they do?

howk server pretty gay lol

(15-11-2018, 01:20 PM)diego Wrote: What would they do?

Anything legal

(15-11-2018, 01:27 PM)Xander805 Wrote:

Anything legal

Like what, I don't get the concept, do you just pay someone to follow you around. Maybe if the employee could sell things that give certain buffs then It could be added.

(15-11-2018, 02:18 PM)diego Wrote:

Anything legal

Like what, I don't get the concept, do you just pay someone to follow you around. Maybe if the employee could sell things that give certain buffs then It could be added.

i.e a security guard.

I think it's a good idea.
+rep from me

Why not go security guard instead of adding a new role.

I see where you are going with this for example if you were a theif you could hire someone to go make lean or opium while you raid.

Aside from that I don't see many other applications for the job.

(16-11-2018, 08:39 AM)DovahKunt Wrote: Why not go security guard instead of adding a new role.

I see where you are going with this for example if you were a theif you could hire someone to go make lean or opium while you raid.

There is a security guard job lol.

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 02:32 PM by Xander805.)

(16-11-2018, 02:13 PM)diego [Hawkservers.co] Wrote:
(16-11-2018, 08:39 AM)DovahKunt Wrote: Why not go security guard instead of adding a new role.

There is a security guard job lol.
It could even be a replacement.

(15-11-2018, 02:18 PM)diego [Hawkservers.co] Wrote:

Anything legal

Maybe without adding a role you can just recruit people.

I understand what you mean but I would rather have new jobs that add more content into the game focused on instead of this which could be done just over text.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Overall, -rep
Although the current security guard job is a bit boring and you may aswell be a thief and just base with the person.
With your idea of a ‘deployable role’ I don’t really understand what you mean could you please elaborate?
This is so sad I only have 1 rep