Don't unban me , but shorten my ban time.

Report Template
Your RP Name
>> CR hardbass

Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:1:222041356

Who banned you?*
>> Kai.

What is the stated reason?*
>> I got banned for trying to run away from a sit that was done , but that is not the problem , the problem is that when i reached out to Kai via Discord he extended my ban from 3 days to 1 week.

Ban Duration?*
>> 1 Week.

Why should you be unbanned?* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> I should not be unbanned , but my ban time should be shortened to 3 days and he is stating that i learned nothing from the sit for no valid reason like getting warned for the same thing. https://imgur.com/a/h16YZDk

(He will attack with screenshots now)

I extended your ban because you learned entirely nothing from this whole situation. You evaded the sit twice and admitted to not caring whatsoever.

Due to your behavior and ignorance, I believe 1 week is more than justified in that case.

You just think that i learned nothing and i got BANNED for evading. You said that you extended my ban for "bragging about it in the pm's" https://imgur.com/a/h16YZDk

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 02:44 PM by Kai.)

You got banned for evading the sit and minging, I've stated this more than once.

I've extended the ban due to your behavior and ignorance, which again, I've stated more than once.

(16-11-2018, 02:17 PM)hardbass Wrote: What is the stated reason?*
>> I got banned for trying to run away from a sit that was done , but that is not the problem , the problem is that when i reached out to Kai via Discord he extended my ban from 3 days to 1 week.

You are not the one to decide whether if a sit is over or not, that's what I'm talking about. You demanded screenshots from Tasid / Blast to confirm that only I can close the sit and boy oh boy I laughed my ass off.

Kai: lol
Kai: just walks away
Kai: !bring hardbass
>> You brought CR hardbass
Kai: mind you please
[Premium] (Yell) CR hardbass: sit done
CR hardbass: got warned
CR hardbass: dont care anymore
Kai: who are you to declare that
Kai: you're in my sit
CR hardbass: im hardbass to declare that

[Image: unknown.png]

I really don't think that is a valid reason to extend the ban Smile

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 02:29 PM by Kai.)

I may extend the ban if I feel like you learned nothing and need some more time to come to your senses.

Again, you demanded a screenshot and declared the sit is over for yourself.

Okay , this appeal is not about the ban , it is about the fricking extension , you extended it because of my behavior.

(16-11-2018, 02:29 PM)hardbass Wrote: Okay , this appeal is not about the ban , it is about the fricking extension , you extended it because of my behavior.

(16-11-2018, 02:28 PM)Kai Wrote: I may extend the ban if I feel like you learned nothing and need some more time to come to your senses.

Again, you demanded a screenshot and declared the sit is over for yourself.

Wow.

Shut your mouth and wait for Blast's opinion.

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 02:38 PM by Kai.)

LOL

+rep