Staff app

In-Game Name

>>Benjazza41

Preferred Name
>>Ben

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted

Date of Birth
>>25/06/2004

Country
>>England

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1day 12 hours 23min

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>2

Have you been banned before?
>> nope

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>Ben

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>[Image: rank.png]

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no i only have a friend Tennism8

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>sometimes monday to thursday and a lot on saterday and sunday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 10- 15 if lots of people are breaking the rules

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> i am a generous man who will kick off sometimes by stress i like to play games and i like to play Garry's mod and rust to much 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> The reason you should hire me to be a staff member is because i can be of help to the community. The way i can be of help is by always helping out with peoples problems and i can find the best solution to the problem. My objectives for the server are to  make people feel like they can roleplay properly and not worry about rule breakers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM means RandomDeathMatch this is when someone randomly kills someone.Example:If player 1 kills player 2 for no reason that is classified as RDM.  

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR means NewLifeRule this means when someone comes back to there death point.Example:If player 1 kills player 2 and player 2 comes back and kills player 1 that is NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP is when an player is doing something there job shouldn't be doing.:Example:If player one is a civilian and has a gun and starts to shoot randomly this is classified as fail rp because a civilian shouldn't have a gun.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when a player will stacker abuse and try crash the server.Example:If player 1 joins a random server and starts to stacker props inside each other and unfreeze them all that is trolling.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would ask staff to come online and help me or i would do one at a time so that they all get done in a matter of time.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>i would ask James if it is ok if i can bring him if he says sure i would then teleport James to me and freeze him and ask what he is doing and i would jail him for 300 seconds and tell him to read the rules but if he continues i would ban him 2 hours for MassRDA

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would bring Katie and ask her why she killed tasid once i get the story i would ask tasid if he wants her to be warned or let go and i would tell Katie that tasid was defending himself and that he can make a report if he had a problem with the tramp.

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 09:16 PM by hawkservers.co Lollypop.)

-REP
Don't meet requirements

NEVER SEEN INGAME

Also lacks detail and 10-15 sits isn't enough
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

(This post was last modified: 16-11-2018, 09:24 PM by Just A Gram.)

-REP
Please Only Apply If you reach the requirements, they are low and easy to achieve, applying without the valid requirements makes stuff worse for your next application. This application is also generally under detailed and bad.

Denied
Sorry:
Bean

You do not meet the following requirements:

The requirements for staff are located on the following post:
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383
Please re-apply again when you meet the requirements.
- Joel
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]