Xander805's Staff Application

Information  (This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 12:21 AM by Xander805.)

In-Game Name
Xander805

Preferred Name
Spelt Xander pronounced Zander

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Trusted

Date of Birth
??/06/2004 (Don't want to reveal exact date as that could be used for credit card information.

Country
UK

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
Can't as Server is under maintenance right now (around 27h)

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
Can't as Server is under maintenance right now (1 warning, two active warnings)

Have you been banned before?
NO

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes

What is your Discord Username?
Xander805#4630

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
No, a friend of mine said he might be getting gmod soon.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
No, but I can usually easily figure things out.

How often can you moderate the server?
evening-night

How many sits can you do within a day?
I don't know as I've not been a staff member before, but judging by how many sits other admins can take I'd say about 50 a day on avg per week.

Describe your personality and hobbies
Trying to learn Python, discord servers. Idk how to explain myself. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)

As Staff, I would like to stop massRDMs and this is my main reason for applying for staff as sometimes there aren't admins online (by looking at chat and seeing if anyone has been teleported) and some people notice that, then they take advantage of the situation and start massRDMing people. This has happened to me countless times. I have lost many shipments of guns to this and many hits uncompleted.

So as Staff I'd like to be a near instant response to the @ command. I know if I got instant service I'd be happy. So I want other people to be happy too. And as some people say; treat people the way you want to be treated. So those are my primary reasons for applying for staff and I'd be overwhelmed to even get a rank like an operator, I just find it really great to be on a team and to be working towards something, in this case, a wonderful server, where RDM does not happen and people new to the server can understand how things work.

Everyone was a noob once. And to be there to help people is great! I've also helped people that have asked questions in the global chat such as how do you change jobs, how do you call an admin, and how do you drop money. I try to always have my eye on the chat to make sure I'm not missing anything. I know that if I were to become mod people purposely don't target you (even when your off duty) which is why patrolling the streets is a great idea in case an RDM is live in action (I'd check chat to make sure everything has been adverted).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
Random Death Match: When somebody randomly shoots at somebody else with the intent to kill them (e.g. Bob pulled out his ACR aimed it at Finlay and shot at him and killed him for no reason within role play.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
The No Life Rule: Finlay got killed by Harry in downtown during a raid on his base, he goes back to downtown straight away to go kill the raider. Another example is when somebody within RP remembers an event that's happened to them and goes after the person who caused it.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
Fail Role Play: This would be RDM or Breaking NLR. It could also be: Jerry is being mugged by Bob, Jerry shoots back, bob dies. People prop climbing is another example

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling: For example, a youtube channel like Lostinplace or Plexiate are great examples. Another example: Somebody is spawning bottles everywhere to lag the server/trap people in doorways.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
Take the oldest one first.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
TP James to a sit room and freeze/jail James (in case he tries to arrest me, which I've seen done before on other servers on YT), then interview the people he AOSed and ask what happened, and also hear Jame's side of the story, James gets a warning. I would then let them all go and spectate James for a decent amount of time. (5-10m) If he does it again I would ban for a day. (If you don't like this response, tell me otherwise and I'd be happy to do it that way)

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
Warn Katie. And interview the tramp and tasid about what and why that incident happened, I would take tasid as not guilty as he was defending himself, but the tramp just tried to RDM which would be a warn.

+reps (Anything highlighted in green is espically noted)
Playtime
1115 server score

Neuturals
No ULX knowledge, but says he learns easily

-reps (Anything marked in red is espically noted)
Kind of a seemingly rushed, general everyone answer for *Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives?*

Bit of a short, unclear answer for "[b]Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?" . I say this because it is one sentence, doesn't use the best grammar, and personally I think he just assumed a few things, and didn't interview katie to find out her side all.[/b]

[b]Overall, I'd give this a 0 rep/ Neutral. Good luck though bud. (IDK why there is a bunch of the b and /b things, ignore them.)[/b]

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 04:11 AM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓..)

-reps:

• Active warnings
• No ULX experience
• No staff experience
• 'No life rule'
• Dodgy answers to scenario questions.
• Never seen in game
• Shit ton of forum -reps for post farming/account creation to rep own posts.
• Could see this application coming from a mile off

+reps:

Overall -rep
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

- Don't really see online
- Post farmed his way to the requirements
- Doesn't know ULX
- Playtime
I'm sorry mate but I personally don't think you are staff material.

howk server pretty gay lol

-reps
Playtime is very scarce (1 day and 3 hours)
"No Life Rule"
Little detail put into some of the given situations
Post farmed
Created an alt account to +rep himself and also +rep his ideas
Does not know ULX
I have seen you online once or so(?) in the past 3 days
This application was to be predicted from the very beginning that you started posting a shitton of ideas, many bad, some good; in just 10 minutes.

Overall, big -rep. If I were you and I really wished to apply, I would consider trying to earn some reputation instead of just rushing stuff.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

- I haven’t seen you much ingame
- Doesn’t know any ULX and hasn’t used any effort to look at the staff handbook
- Little detail in some places
- Known for postfarming

+ Moderatly active on discord

Overall -rep, take some time, read the staff handbook and add more detail.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

-Haven't seen you a lot in game
-No staff experience
-Play time
-You could add more detail into your app

OVERALL

-REP
--------------
GOOD LUCK
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

+ Server Score
+ Age

- No UXL Experience
- Never Seen Ingame
- Not So Active
- No Staff Experience

-Reps
Low detail
No ULX knowledge
Not active
Seems immature
Low playtime

Good luck!
-Gamer Grill

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 04:26 PM by Just A Gram.)

-REPS
Warnings
Recently Dnied

+REPS
Warnings are low
Good discord server score

OVERALL NEUTRAL

-REPS
Experience
Recently broke the forum rules

+REPS
Semi Active