>> DG bladee

Your SteamID*
>> ftdshgrytdjhjdtyjdty

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Player

What are their names*
>> ThiccBoiSupreme, Sau aka listed

What are their SteamIDs
>> STEAM_0:1:94452790, STEAM_0:1:104862852 (respectively)

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> Their base was blocking a lean buyer. Explained the rule and they still wouldn't change the base. Their sign says they'll let lean producers through but that's not good enough really considering one of the two was AFK the whole time. What if the other one went AFK too?

[Image: 6PJkRED.jpg]

I thought it was only Thicc who had access to props, but from what Sau is saying here, he appears to be on his buddy list.

[Image: wQv5s2M.png]

And here he is taunting me Sad

[Image: c3YS7kp.png]
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Oof, yea they did something like that before and i told them it wasnt allowed but they didnt listen
GOING FOR STAFF <3
[Image: 1795212.gif]

(17-11-2018, 03:12 PM)AR Apollo 11 Wrote: Oof, yea they did something like that before and i told them  it wasnt allowed but they didnt listen

now that's a lie and there were 5 people on the server nobody was doing lean if someone was to switch to lean we would have removed it and none of us where afk at all. They made this report cos they tried raiding the base after and died in the raid. we respect the rules but I do see how a rule was broke here cos nobody was making lean.

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 06:24 PM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓..)

(17-11-2018, 06:20 PM)Sau Wrote:
(17-11-2018, 03:12 PM)AR Apollo 11 Wrote: Oof, yea they did something like that before and i told them  it wasnt allowed but they didnt listen

now that's a lie and there were 5 people on the server nobody was doing lean if someone was to switch to lean we would have removed it and none of us where afk at all. They made this report cos they tried raiding the base after and died in the raid. we respect the rules but I do see how a rule was broke here cos nobody was making lean.

It doesn't matter that no one was making lean at the time. It's still a rule that you cannot block the NPCs. (For the record, I made this report before we tried raiding you.)
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

Honestly this is ridiculous. who the fuck does that
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

(17-11-2018, 06:20 PM)Sau Wrote:

Base Rules
1 - You cannot base on the streets.
9 - You can only take up the space of the area you claim, your base cannot go over the roads/streets (excluding tunnel bases).
11 - You cannot block off NPC's/dumpsters when building a base.

Well, don't ask me but to me, it seems that you are breaking rules even if there were only 5 people on.

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a noise?
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

As already stated you should not have done this regardless of whether there was opium jobs on the server currently.

I will leave it as a verbal warning for now but do not block off the npc at all regardless of other jobs that may use that npc being currently on the server or not.
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]