Hi!

Hi! I'm Rolandino (yes i know my name sucks no need to call me out) and I just made a forum account (i do have about 4 days playtime tho, i just dont really care about forums). 
I seriously have no ideas on what to say so yeah...I know this is probably the worst introduction you all seen but once again, no ideas.

cri
                                                                        Make me a Christmas present and drop a +rep

YUNG Ronaldino
                                                                                       Temporary owner of Yung Clan

Welcome to the forums man! And don't beat yourself up, the introduction you made is a far cry from bad. At least it is better than many other ones.

If you have any questions about the forums usage, just ask anyone with a fair experience on them and I'm sure they will help.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Welcome To HawkServers <3 Hope you enjoy!
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

Hi, welcome to the hawk servers forums! Here you can make suggestions, talk to people and just generally interact with the community.

Please make sure that you follow the forum rules that can be found here https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=1467

Have a great stay on the hawk forums and I hope to talk you you soon!
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

Welcome :D
[Image: podaulb07e6.png]

Hello

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Hello friend
[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your time here! Big Grin
Also is your name Ronaldino or Rolandino
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

(18-11-2018, 01:46 PM)Aryen Wrote: Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your time here! Big Grin
Also is your name Ronaldino or Rolandino
ye, it's with a l
                                                                        Make me a Christmas present and drop a +rep

YUNG Ronaldino
                                                                                       Temporary owner of Yung Clan

Hello Ronaldino!
Welcome to Hawkservers, hope to see you ingame
Type @ [Problem] in chat to call for help if your ever stuck with anything!
This is so sad I only have 1 rep