Base Defence

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>>All except-Citizen and CP's

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>>I think that adding a base defence mechanism like a turret or maybe even spike traps that can be destroyed by high powered guns may be a good help for people who like to stay out of their base giving an extra layer of protection out of the base. I realise that the turret may cause FPS issues but i do not think spikes can and limit it to 1 p/person to stop mass spam.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> I think that this migh lower toxicity after raides as people who get raided while maybe in a sit or just cos they are roleplaying somewhere else so losing their money will be harder than before. Again my main suggestion is spikes as the turret may cause major issues. Thanks
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

Although having a turret at your base would be fun and useful. However, as you've already addressed, it could possibly cause lag and I've seen that happen on other servers.
So I would give the turret idea a -rep

Moving onto your main idea, the spikes, I think it is a great idea, I doubt it would cause as much lag as a turret would, and I think it would be a fun and useful feature.
+Rep on the spikes idea.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

-rep overall
Come on now, you are just going to make raiding impossible at this point taking into account there are World Glow bases everywhere and people do not even know where to shoot at, adding spikes/turrets/any other defence mechanisms would be a hell to raid.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I agree with shadow, although it's an amazing idea I just think that no one needs anymore defence as world glow bases are already hard enough to raid we don't need to add turrets or spikes to this. Also have you considered that trolls may use this to their advantage to mass rdm. They could place spikes in spawn causing people to be trapped, they could put spikes in other people bases causing them to die. I wont minus rep but I wont plus rep.

By spikes i mean that they will damage you so say u run into a base they do 25-50 damage to give people who are solo basers a chance i think that the world glow bases can be countered if people know how to do so.
I made the universe motherfucker

Nova x

(17-11-2018, 12:04 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep overall
Come on now, you are just going to make raiding impossible at this point taking into account there are World Glow bases everywhere and people do not even know where to shoot at, adding spikes/turrets/any other defence mechanisms would be a hell to raid.

How will this make raiding impossible?

A promise is a promise until its broken 

Neutral rep

Turrets May cause lag like you said, but would be useful. To stop them from being OP, maybe they shut off after some time? Or only activate when raided? Things like that. Spikes are a good idea but, we would need specific rules to make sure they aren’t used for abuse.
-Gamer Grill

This could be a fix for the "I was afk and Some guy raided my base so it was defenseless" person.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

(17-11-2018, 12:04 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -rep overall

Basically all he said.^
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

Overall: -rep , considering how op bases can already be I think this would take it to next level