Lollynixt's Application

In-Game Name
>> DA Lollynixt (DA is the clan)

Preferred Name
>> Lolly

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User, Trusted

Date of Birth
>> 08/02/2004

Country
>> UK, specifically England

Timezone
>> GMT+0 / BST

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://imgur.com/HFeHBYm

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> (I would like to say that everytime I have gotten a warn I have been Honest about it) https://imgur.com/EyQutGX

Have you been banned before?
>>  No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I don't usually post because I like to keep my opinions to myself. I usually read people's reports and General Discussion

What is your Discord Username?
>> Lollynixt#9941

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> Level 6 ( 544 xp )

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes, I know the basics

!goto (name)- Takes you to that player location.
!bring (name)- Brings player to you.
!return (name)- Returns player to orignial location.
!logs -Opens the logs.
!cloak -Makes you invisible.
!uncloak -Does the opposite.
!noclip -Enables Noclip.
!jail (name) (time)- Jails that person for a certain amount of time which they cannot escape from even if they respawn.
!kick (name ) (reason)- Kicks the player from the server.
!ban (name) (time) (reason)- Bans the player for a numbered amount of time.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> usually about 4 hours, from 5pm to 10pm BST. Sometimes 5 if I get home early enough
      However on weekends I can do all day but only every 2 weeks (personal problems)

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> as many as humanly possible hopefully.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Im a quite down to earth chap. I have a silly side, with jokes etc. And I have more of a serious side. Either which Im usually very friendly. My hobbies are that I find enjoyment in gaming and tinkering
     about with electronics and model train sets. And when Im not doing those 2 things im usually either going over the entire Fallout series or Playing on my Nintendo Switch.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think I should be hired as I have good managment of data, as in solving the most important but also the most oldest sits first and work my way up. Whilst, making sure that everyone has a good and fair chance to spread their opinion and get thier voice heard in the matter. Im usually always on the server most staff go off duty, so I would be able to fill in that gap and branch off into the night staff. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match,  When you kill another player for no reason

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Ruel, Going back to your place of death

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Faliure to Role Play, doing anything that you wouldn't usually do in Role Play

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> purposely trying to get a reaction out of someone e.g Making an argument/ making them upset

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Do the least severe but the oldest, to get it out of the way and work back from that towards the most severe

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Freeze him, then ask him why he is doing it, give him a warn for RDA and advise him to look back at the rules for government officials

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Ask the Tramp why he tried to kill Tasid and either warn Him for RRDM/RDM or let him go (depends on the situation), then check if Katie adverted "counter" if not then warn for Failure to Advert or         RDM. If I feel as if I am being lied to then I will Look at damge/kill logs and verbally warn them for Lying to Staff if Logs prove differently.

You don't meet the forums posts requirement...
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

+reps (Green highlight espically noted)
ULX knowledge
+ Good explinations for Staff questions, a few grammer issues here and there though.

Neutural
~ A bit of a short answer for why should we hire you, but its pretty to the point.
~ Moderation hours

-rep (Red highlight noted, like always)
Does not meet 8 post requirement

Overall, Neutural. Do I think the post requirement is the most important? No, and he is to the point. But, like I said, it is a requirement. Although, I feel he should still have a shot.

Denied
Sorry:
Lollynixt

You do not meet the following requirements:

The requirements for staff are located on the following post:
https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=2383
Please re-apply again when you meet the requirements.
- Joel
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]