Aryen's Back!

In-Game Name
>>Aryen

Preferred Name
>>Aryen

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>17/01/2002

Country
>>Albania

Timezone
>>GMT+1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>6d 19h 14min. 

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>0

Have you been banned before?
>>Nope. 

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Yes I am

What is your Discord Username?
>>Aryen#8456

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>6159

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>Nope

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes I do.

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Everyday, depends on how busy I am. I'd say about at least 1 hour everyday but could be more or less, depends. 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>With the recent playerbase and staff ratio I'd say at least 20 sits a day. 

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>My hobbies are eating, sleeping, gaming and swimming. As for my personality, I'm a kind and helping person. I enjoy helping others and making everyone feel welcomed. I'm patient and calm which are two of the most important features a staff member should have, since I'll have to deal with lots of stuff and still keep my temper at all times no matter what. 

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>I've been staff on the past on this server, and I think I did a good job as one. I learned a lot and had a great time helping the server. I'd love to come back as a staff member once again. 
 I noticed the server needed more staff, now that there's a much bigger playerbase than it was when I was staff, I thought about giving it another try now that I'm familiar with the server once again as I've been playing a bit these past few days, and I'd love to help out again. During my time as a staff member I learned that it was not as easy as I thought, and I had to put up with different types of people. It was stressful at times, but of course I got used to it and I'm more than ready to administrate the server again. 
 My objectives if I ever get staff again would be getting Moderator again, and getting even further in the future. Aside from my personal objectives, I'd help in making this community better by solving problems and making sure everyone's having a good time on the server, without anyone trying to interrupt their Role Play experience.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>RDM means Random Deathmatch. It means killing someone for no valid reason. For example Player #1 killing Player #2 to increase their score (kills) which is not a reasonable purpose in RP. 

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>NLR means New Life Rule. NLR means not being able to remember anything from your past life after dying. For example you cannot go back to the place you died afer 3 minutes or revenge kill the guy who killed you before. (Player #1 kills Player #2, Player #2 returns and kills Player #1 to take revenge) 

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP means Fail Roleplay. It means roleplaying in an unrealistic manner, something that wouldn't be possible/normal in real life. For example people standing on each other's heads, etc. 

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling, or minging means joining a server out of boredom. Trolls often have no intend to roleplay and might often break the rules because that's what their concept of fun is. Examples could be someone who keeps interrupting other players' roleplays and could even be people who join the server for the sole purpose of rdming everyone/propblocking, etc. 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I'd try and solve them one by one by starting from the oldest one. I could also ask the other staff members for help if there's too many sits to be taken care of and just me as a staff member online. 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would bring James to a sit room and ask why he's breaking the rules intentionally. If he joined the server just to troll and ruin everyone's experience by MRDA, I would give him a 2 weeks ban. 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>First of all, if Katie was not involved in any way I would warn her for RDM. I would also warn the tramp for ARDM if he did try to kill tasid for no valid reason. 
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

Hello again Aryen!

- Active in-game and Discord.
- Mature, acts with respect to everyone in the community.
- Ex-staff with a lot of potential.

+REP, good luck!

+rep
Ex-Staff (Includes strong knowledge of ULX and rules)
0 warns
Playtime
Detailed

-reps
Was banned from the Discord for advertising

Overall, +rep!
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(17-11-2018, 02:18 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -reps

Overall, +rep!

As I've stated before, I sent that message to someone who also happened to be on the Hawk discord server, so it wasn't directly sent from Hawk. But I do agree it was a dumb mistake which I apologize for. Thanks for the +rep though! Big Grin
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

ARYEN!!!!!!

+reps

Ex-Staff
Playtime
Nae warns

-reps

NONE

Overall -=-0+1= +rep
A promise is a promise until its broken 

(17-11-2018, 02:21 PM)Aryen Wrote:
(17-11-2018, 02:18 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote: -reps

Overall, +rep!

As I've stated before, I sent that message to someone who also happened to be on the Hawk discord server, so it wasn't directly sent from Hawk. But I do agree it was a dumb mistake which I apologize for. Thanks for the +rep though! Big Grin

I didn't really take that into account, all I saw was you getting banned for advertising, but you still have a +rep from me :3
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

yo
+Reps
No warns
High playtime
Ex staff
Detailed
Anime profile picture.

-reps
None
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

Do I even have to list reasons, welcome back mate <3

+Ex staff
+ Playtime
+ Warns
I want you back in the team my guy Smile

+ Ex-Staff knows ULX
+ Online at late UK times
+ Nice and friendly
+ Detailed Application
+ No warns

- Ingame activity, I’m sure you will pick it back up!
Overall +rep
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+ No warns
+ Friendly
+ Detailed App
+ Know how to use UXL