Connors BACK!

In-Game Name
>> Connor.

Preferred Name
>> Connor (Or anything idc).

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium.

Date of Birth
>> 12/05/2000.

Country
>> United Kingdom.

Timezone
>> GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 1w 5d 9h 31m.

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 (Breaking NLR -- This was back in Augaust though).

Total Forum Posts (screenshot if possible)
>> 138 Posts.

Have you been banned before?
>> No, i will never get banned as rules are there for a reason, so i shall follow them!

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes (Well can be, i use to be, but not so much anymore, i can be very active on it though if needed).

What is your Discord Username?
>> Connor#5671.

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 19831.

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No.

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes i do, i was ex-staff wanting to return.

!xban
!bring Connor
!return Connor
!warn Connor RDM
!jail Connor
!unjail Connor

& plenty other commands..

How often can you moderate the server?
>> I strive to get on EVERY day and help out as much as i can, but due to work this may not be possible on some days.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> I can do as many as i possible can get within the time frame i stay online for, wether its 2+ hours or less, i will try get as many sits in as possible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> Well im a nice guy, i like to think. My hobbies are biking, i love to ride my bike whenever i can even to the shops that are 30 seconds away from my house, but i also like to game and when i can go out with some friends and have fun, i dont have many hobbies as i dont tend to leave my room often, im a shy shallow guy that doesn't like the  big wide world should we say.. But ye, im a humble, honest guy. I hope you can be my friends and see this. Im willing to talk to everybody, enemies, friends, family. It does not matter, im open to listen and talk to any problems or just casuaul chat with each other.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I think i should become a staff member as i have the motivation and determination to help the team out, i was also an ex-staff member not so long ago, so i wish to return to help out now ive sorted my life out a bit, im able to come play a bit more often again. I had gotten to Moderator but thats when life hit me and i had to deal with issues, so i had to resign, now im back better than ever, ready to get rolling again. I hope i could get back to moderator again or even start off as a moderator again Wink *cough* Please Blast <3 *cough*... I will try my best to be active as much as i can, i hope to push at least 3 hours a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have copied this from my old staff app, but if you require me to right a new version up i will do Smile (This is the only bit that is copied..)!

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match:

Random death match is where someone kills someone out of the blue for no reason what so ever, heres an example:

John walks up to John2 and shoots John2 in the head, John2 has done nothing wrong so calls an admin, an admin will !bring John and give him a warning and tell him not to do it again and to look over the rules @ !rules

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule:

New Life Rule is where when you die you return to the same spot within the cooling period (three minutes), which can be found on !rules or on HawkServers.co, or even ask an Admin. Anyway, i know many people dont really understand this one as myself didnt the first time, so i will be sure to tell people how to not break NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP:

Lets say a "tramp" or any passive jobs owns a firearm that would be FailRP, this could result in a warning and also if this happens or i see this i can contact the police to arrest the citizen and or ask an Admin to sort them out. This is just one of many FailRP situations!

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where people don't want to do anything but annoy a player, such as John is a DJ and decides to place a radio in someones base and play Ear Rape, this would be known as Trolling, which is also again not ok.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I would get to them all asap and i would put out a /advert stating that i will be doing them one by one and please be patient.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would freeze him then bring James to a sit. If James only RDA a few people i would allow him to carry on with a warning and tell him to read over the rules, but if James has RDA a bunch of people i would have to ask higher ups to ban him for a period of time.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> So, Katie should of put /counter to be aloud to kill Tasid for killing the tramp, but since she has not done such thing she would be warned and let on her way, if the tramp had damaged Tasid then Tasid is in the right and would not receive a warning! Also the tramp would receive a warning for RDM against Tasid and they would all be aloud on there way.

IF I GET THIS TODAY, I WOULD LIKE TO RP UNTIL LATER TONIGHT THEN START DOING SITS AND BECOMING APART OF THE TEAM AGAIN<3
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

+rep

EX Staff
Knows ULX
Mature
Funny
Kind

Over +rep

A promise is a promise until its broken 

(17-11-2018, 02:49 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: +rep

EX Staff
Knows ULX
Mature
Funny
Kind

Over +rep

<3

+reps
Detail
Ex staff
Knows ULX
Low warns

-reps
None

(Not a furry so watch out for Kai, he might -rep) Wink
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(17-11-2018, 02:55 PM)Plat Wrote: +reps
Detail
Ex staff
Knows ULX
Low warns

-reps
None

(Not a furry so watch out for Kai, he might -rep) Wink

<3

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 02:56 PM by Kai.)

Heh.

Connor is a very mature person, he's very talkative and communicative with people in the community; overall friendly. As an ex-staff, he knows ULX and is experienced with staffing in general of course. I'd love to see you back on the team so you can climb the ranks again.

+Rep, good luck!

(17-11-2018, 02:55 PM)Plat Wrote: (Not a furry so watch out for Kai, he might -rep) Wink

suggma

(17-11-2018, 02:55 PM)Kai Wrote: Heh.

Connor is a very mature person, he's very talkative and communicative with people in the community; overall friendly. As an ex-staff, he knows ULX and is experienced with staffing in general of course. I'd love to see you back on the team so you can climb the ranks again.

+Rep, good luck!

(17-11-2018, 02:55 PM)Plat Wrote: (Not a furry so watch out for Kai, he might -rep) Wink

suggma
Thanks Kai, means a lot. Like plat said, sorry im not a furry Big Grin

Connor, do I even have to comment

+ Great ex staff
+ Server score
+ Warns
+ Mature
+ Active

Blast accept this or :gun:

howk server pretty gay lol

(17-11-2018, 02:56 PM)diego Wrote: Connor, do I even have to comment

+ Great ex staff
+ Server score
+ Warns
+ Mature
+ Active

Blast accept this or :gun:
Thanks diego <3 Hopefully i get my sits up fast gotta try beat you Wink

+rep Friendly, active despite a busy life, shows commitment... And I could say a whole bunch of positive things!
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]