Panda's most detailed staff application

In-Game Name
>>KBPanda
Preferred Name
>>Panda
Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Trusted
Date of Birth
>>03/09/02
Country
>>Scotland.
Timezone
>>GMT
Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>
Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>10, I have learned from them.
most are from previous months but for some reason they are all still active....

Have you been banned before?
>> for an hour which was my fault and it was from reaching 10 total warnings.
Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>I am active however not many people post things therefore makes it hard to post things.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Panda1100
What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>1121
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no
Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes, I know how to use all the basic ones and a few others that aren't needed as much :
!noclip = makes you fly
!ban *steam ID* *time* *reason* = bans a players Steam ID
!ban *player name* *time* *reason* = Bans a player from the server
!kick *steam ID* *reason* = kicks a player from the server
!kick *player name* *reason* = kicks a player from the server
!blind *player name* = Blinds the player
!god *player name* = gods that player
!gag *player name* mutes the player (voice chat + text chat)
!slap *player name* *damage* = Slaps a player
!sslap *player name* *damage* = Silently slaps a player
!hp *player name* *amount of hp* = sets HP
!armor *player name* *amount of Armor* = Sets Armor
How often can you moderate the server?
>> I can moderate the server all week at least 5 hours throughout the weekdays and 10 hours on weekend.
How many sits can you do within a day?
>>It depends on how many sits come through, if 10 come through I can do them, if 150 come through I can do at least a third and a half of them. On weekdays I could probably do 30-50 and on weekends I could do 60-100.
Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I love to play garry's mod, I have over 1100 hours on garry's mod. I enjoy helping people both in real life and in games. I regularly review the rules to help use as evidence whenever I need to (in sits), I often play on hawk servers and quite a lot of the time when I'm on few staff members are on and that's when lot's of people break the rules.
Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>There are several reasons why I should be hired as a member of staff on hawk servers, The first being that I am resilliant and whenever someone tries to put me down I will think of the good things. Whenever something bad happens in general I will keep on going whether something in real life happens I will still come on hawk to moderate the server. The second reason why I should be hired as staff is the fact that I spend so much time on hawk that it would make sense for me to use that time time to enable others to have as much fun as I do and have. Finally I think I should be staff because of how I like to help people in any way possible.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM Stands for Random Death Match.
Tasid said to panda that pandas' are stupid, panda doesn't like that so he decides to kill Tasid with no warning.
Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking NLR means breaking New Life Rule.
Tasid Killed panda in a raid and panda comes straight back and interfeers with the raid.
Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>FailRP means Failure to roleplay.
Tasid Is the president and he thinks a pistol isn't enough protection so he decides to walk around with a shotgun. This is an example of Failure to Roleplay because the rules state that the president may only use a pistol to defend themselves.
Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling can come in several different ways but the most common I'd say is nitRP (No Intention to Roleplay). Panda comes on hawk and builds a fail base to print money, he then decides to go and break lot's of rules, he rdm's people and hey ardm's a lot of others.
There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I take the sit that is most important so maybe mass rdm, I warn/ban the player for rdm/mass rdm and move on to the next most important sit.
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I would first of all bring james to a sit box, I would then freeze him to ensure he doesn't arrest anybody in a sit. Next I would bring everyone who was arrested by him. Then ask james why he was arresting everybody and depending on how many people he arrested would depend on whether he gets a warning or a ban, if he only arrested 2 people he'd get a warning for rda, I'd tell him that he must warn someone 3 times prior to arresting and let him go. Then I'd refund the people who lost weapons. If James arrested 10 people or something fairly high I would ban him for mass RDA and NITRP.
Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I bring tasid, Katie and the tramp. I then ask the tramp for what happened then I ask Tasid why he tried to kill the tramp and then tell katie that they cannot kill tasid unless they have an RP relation to the tramp and that they must advert counter.

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 04:45 PM by Exhility skinhub.com.)

+rep
Well above requirements
Have spoken to, a very nice person
Very active in game
Has sufficient ULX knowledge

Has warns, but most of them are from long ago

(please put in pictures of playtime and warns, i know you have them but they didnt embed)
~ Hating something popular doesn't make you an interesting person. 

Wait so how many warns are from this month?

howk server pretty gay lol

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 04:50 PM by Lil Zmir.)

all you did to call it most detailed is to provide a big amount of the ULX commands which most of them won't be used usually.
y tf you need to use slap or sslap or blind
[Image: podaulb07e6.png]

sorry 2 from this month and I am deeply sorry for both of them.

+ Detailed
+ Knows ULX
+ See in game

- Post farmed
- Warns
- Can be quite mingey
- Been banned Overall: Neutral leaning towards a -rep

howk server pretty gay lol

OK, well farmed is past tense, warns to be fair several members of staff have more warns than me. Mingey Fair enough sometimes I can be a dickehead. been banned also fair point thanks for reading it.

Neutral
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

+Active & Friendly
+PlayTime
+Detailed App
+Staff Experience

-Warnings
-Work more on Forums Post
-Work more on Discord Score

Overall
Neutral