Forums?

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)

>> Forums 

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> Make a (Ban) section on the forums so we can see when you get unbanned and to see who is banned 

How would your suggestion improve the forums?
>> It will make it easier for players to know when they get unbanned 

A promise is a promise until its broken 

(17-11-2018, 05:16 PM)Flame (2) Wrote: Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)

>> Forums 

What is your main suggestion? (provide links if possible)
>> Make a (Ban) section on the forums so we can see when you get unbanned and to see who is banned 

How would your suggestion improve the forums?
>> It will make it easier for players to know when they get unbanned 

+rep

I remember this was about to be a thing before I left but it never happened
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

This would be very useful for players and staff to see when they are getting unbanned from the server without opening up Garry's Mod.
Furthermore, This would also help on ban appeals, where staff can double check the steam ID's of players easily.
Overall, +rep, I like this idea and hope it gets implemented.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 11:14 PM by Kai.)

Entirely pointless in my opinion, if a player cares so much then they'd probably open up Gmod and take a look.
Other than that, there's so many banned players that we'd rather not make such change.

(17-11-2018, 11:06 PM)Milk Wrote: Furthermore, This would also help on ban appeals, where staff can double check the steam ID's of players easily.

Click on a user's profile picture and you'll see their SteamID.

+rep
Not only would the banned players know when they would be unbanned but the players could also see who got banned recently and the reason/for how long. Not really that necessary but it would be a great new feature
Aryen

Hawk Operator

Leave a +rep

Well, to be honest, it is quite useless in my opinion. They can already see how much it will take for them to get unbanned. They can get their own SteamIDs from their profile on the forums and the staff too.

For me, it is a neutral, just because people are lazy.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Like many people have said, its pointless.

I'm not too sure, I don't think opening gmod and connecting to the server to see ban length is a hard thing to do. It would be an easy feature but I think most people banned wouldn't use it

+REP

Would help a lot i guess ;/
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

This is a good idea, making things easier for players is always good.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +}