Craigo's Staff App

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 08:10 AM by Craigo hawkservers.co. Edit Reason: Added ulx examples )

In-Game Name
>> RG Craigo

Preferred Name
>> Craigo

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 18 // 07 // 2005   ( July 18 2005)

Country
>> Romania

Timezone
>> (UTC+02:00)

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 2w 5d 22h 16m 40s

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 10, 7 active (although last warn was in September 6th.)

Have you been banned before?
>> Yes

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> Craigo#0047

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 4017

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

The most commonly used commands would be:

!logs   -   Opens logs (duh)
       !goto   -   Goes to target
       !bring   -   Brings target
       !return   -   Returns target after being brought

However some of the commands are rarely used because they're very situational:

!slay   -   Forcibly kills target.
       !jail    -   Jails target. I honestly think this command is useless when you can just freeze them.

And the punishment commands would be:

!warn - Warns player for breaking a rule.
       !kick - Forcibly disconnects a player from the server.
       !ban - Suspends player from the server.
       !xban - Suspends player from the server but easier to use.

How often can you moderate the server?
>> During school days about 1-2 hours sadly, but in the weekend i can moderate up-to 16 hours.

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> Again, during school days i will try my best to do over 15, but in the weekend i think i can do 45-50+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I like to think of myself as a generous person, I care for people and I try to help others the best i can, sometimes i tilt and become a little angry over some things. I don't see where I actually fit, do I fit into the toxic player base or the more mature one where everything is serious business. My hobby, as you can see by my playtime is playing video games, but alongside that, when i'm not gaming I either do some low-effort memes and profile pics just to get trashed away never to be seen again or I just sit and think about various things giving me an existential crisis.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> When i first started out, the Staff Team was composed of a lot more people who unfortunately, some of them resigned or just got game ended. Nowadays the server is full of minges and rule-breakers with about 3-5 staff members at best of what I've seen to try and stop them, I honestly think the Staff can't handle them, so i want to join in and help my favorite one and only DarkRP server. My objective is to make the server as enjoyable as possible by other players, fellow staff members and especially me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Deathmatch

It's when a player kills another player for no valid reason.

For example Lurch as a S.W.A.T. unit goes up to Jelly's face and kills him, without Jelly doing anything wrong like shooting him/someone else or something else.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking the New Life Rule

This occurs when a player is killed and returns to the area they've been killed within without waiting 180 seconds.

For example Jelly is raiding Lurch and succeeds by killing him. But Lurch comes back 40 seconds later and kills Jelly.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP-ing is a term used when a player is Failing to roleplay as a certain job

For example Jelly is the mayor, then adds a law that reads "Everyone within 3 meters of the pd is kos" and then he starts to shoot everybody with a sniper rifle.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone is doing nothing but annoy players.

For example Lurch is micspamming an earrape song as a citizen, or propblocking sections of the map.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I first ask (if online) fellow staff members that can help me with the sits. If none are online, i firstly take the shortest ones that include: "I'm stuck"; "I'm trapped inside the event area" then i take the MRDM; MRDA; MNLR etc. And then the RDM, HSA, SSA etc.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Firstly i freeze James. If he had RDAd only 1 person i would've warned him, if i return him and he RDAs 1 more person i ban him for 5 days for NITRP. If he somehow RDAd 2 or more people without me noticing i ban him for 2 weeks for MRDA. In an alternate universe if James connected to the server and RDAd 3 or more people i freeze him and then instantly ban him for MRDA.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I firstly bring all 3 of them into the sit room. I firstly check logs using !logs to check what the tramp ARDMed tasid with; if it was a firearm i would've warned the tramp for ARDM and FailRP; if it were a knife or fists i would've warned the tramp only for ARDM. I know Katie cannot base with tramps so i warn her/him(you never know) for RDM (depending on Katie's job this could also be a warn for RDM+FailRP). tasid gets away freely as he didn't break any rules(or he could if had a weapon not allowed by the server rules as a certain job; that's FailRP.). I return Katie and the tramp. And before I return tasid i refund him the weapons he has lost.
[Image: unknown.png]

- Active
- Talkative and communicative
- I believe you can be strict and professional when needed, other than that, you're very friendly.
- Dedicated, surely is nervous about some staff learning but a fine mentor will do the job.

+REP

+Detailed App
+Playtime
+Active & Friendly in game

-Warnings
-Banned Before
-Age (:/)
-Work more on Forums post

Overall
Neutral
-----------------
GOOD LUCK
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 06:23 PM by Just A Gram.)

-REPS
Warnings
Bans

+REPS
Discord Score
Playtime
Decent Detail

NEUTRAL
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(17-11-2018, 06:22 PM)TheDoctor Wrote: +Detailed App
+Playtime
+Active & Friendly in game

-Warnings
-Banned Before
-Age (:/)
-Work more on Forums post

Overall
Neutral
-----------------
GOOD LUCK

I have tried to be more active on the forums and the discord as much as possible. And about them warns yes i know i ve been a bad boy in august ;)
[Image: unknown.png]

Overall +rep
Friendly
Never had a problem with him
Active af
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

+rep
Friendly
Active
Overall a great player
Knows ULX

+rep overall, this boi lit
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

Overall +rep
-detail
-good examples
-very nice person to be around
-very good playtime compared to others
-the time you can/do spend on weekends is very good and could be more useful than time spent throughout weekdays
-IDC about your age because before this app I thought you were around the 15-16 years of age area because your very mature.

+reps
pretty active
alright detail
Seems friendly

-reps
high warns
banned before

overall +rep from me, good luck with your application!
[url=[Image: 1792395.gif]

+ Active
+ Semi detailed
+ Server score

- Can be mingey (earrape & micspamming)
- been banned
- Warns
Overall: neutral