iBuyPingu staff app

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 06:37 PM by iBuYPinGu.)

In-Game Name
>>iBuyPingu

Preferred Name
>>Pingu

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>23/01/2002

Country
>>UK

Timezone
>>GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>1 week 5 days 22 hours https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>18(4 past month) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...nknown.png

Have you been banned before?
>> yes

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>moysernary#5521

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>2319 exp Level 6 Rank 183

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>!goto
!bring
!xban
!warn
!logs
!noclip
!cloak
!uncloak
!return

How often can you moderate the server?
>>most week days up to 11 gmt and all day Wednesday

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>As many as i need to

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a quite chilled out person who enjoys all types of musics, also like to talk to all sorts of people. My main hobby is video games which and farming which i have been doing all of my life

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I really want to turn over a new leaf for me on server
By getting moderator I would try to help the community as much as possible and change my reputation on the server from a bit of an asshole to a nice helpful person who enjoys doing so
I am very good at teaching new players to build and I understand all of the rules including ones that most people do not such as countering
I enjoy teaching people about rules especially with base building ones

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>(Random Death Match) When someone randomly goes up to someone for no reason and attempts to kill them
E.G. A police officer randomly shoots a theif

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>(Breaking New life rule) This is when someone comes back to the area where they have just died to change the coarse of role play
E.G. going back to a base raid that you have just died at to kill the remaining people

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>This is when a person does some that they just would not do in a real life situation 
E.G. rob someone holding a gun or pull out a gun while being kidnapped/mugged

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> This is when players do things to deliberately to annoy other members of the server
E.G. Prop blocking someone in an area 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>I would work on a first come first server bases and would try and handle all of the sits as quickly and as correctly as possible to get all of them done as quick as possible 

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>I would start by freezing James
Then unarrest everybody that he arrested and warn him
I would  then jail him for a set time and refer him to the rules section of the server !motd
And once he is unjailed if he continuously did this I would have to ban him for nitrp 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>I would ask Tasid why he killed the tamp and if in fact he had given 3 warns or the tramp had damaged him there would be no problem but if tasid has rdm'd the tramp he would have to be warned
But if katie was in the same clan with the tramp and adverted counter then there would be no problem with Katie killing tasid but otherwise katie would be in the wrong and would have to be warned

You... have 17 active warnings?
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

I have 18 total 15 active
but 5 where in the past month

And you understand, that ontop of those 5 warns, you was also banned for persistent exploitation.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]

Yes which i do regret

Im not even going to make a list here

Big -rep for FIFTEEN active warnings, as well as a ban in the past.

warns dont go inactive anymore not sure why tbh less would be active if it was working

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 06:44 PM by Kai.)

[Image: unknown.png]

Denied.
- You must have 5 or less warnings within the past month.