DJ Stands and KOS Signs

Who is this suggestion targeted at? (i.e rank.. jobs..)
>> DJs but basically everyone who comes into contact with them at their stands

What is your main suggestion(provide links if possible)
>> I was informed this evening that KOS signs are not allowed on DJ stands for some reason, making me get the idea for this simple yet convenient suggestion.

So, the main idea is just just considering DJ stands/nightclubs as bases (which aren't specified as bases or non-bases in the rules) making the KOS sign frequently put for bases just for defensive purposes.

How would your suggestion improve the server?
>> This suggestion would not only add fairness to the server but it would also free DJs from users who just start minging on/in the stand and can deive you crazy. 

I can say this from personal experience and in just an hour of playing songs, I was forced to kill 7 people who either ARDMed me or were just being annoying. Also, I made around 5 reports from people RDMing me (Kai and Teddy know this and have seen how many people break rules around the stand, like, hell, Teddy took 2 reports in 2 minutes over me getting RDMed/ARDMed) and such things could be avoided with the KOS sign.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

I feel like just a normal Kos sign wouldn't work, maybe a Kos sign for a.certain area, and classing them as bases would open up loopholes in the rules. Eg the whole "DJ's can't be raided" I feel like this is a.good suggestion but would need editing

+Rep for the idea in general.
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 10:57 PM by Milk.)

If we classified DJ stands/nightclubs as bases my dream would come true; https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6065&page=1
However, this could be easily used by minges to put "KOS Inside" on their nightclubs and just bait people into coming in and killing them.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 11:17 PM by Kai.)

(17-11-2018, 10:56 PM)Milk Wrote: However, this could be easily used by minges to put "KOS Inside" on their nightclubs and just bait people into coming in and killing them.

Then we'll punish as we're punishing at the moment. Baiting is punishable and I slap 2 weeks for it because it's basically MRDM but with additional effort.

Other than that, the idea seems good. +REP

(17-11-2018, 10:56 PM)Milk Wrote: If we classified DJ stands/nightclubs as bases my dream would come true; https://hawkservers.co/showthread.php?tid=6065&page=1
However, this could be easily used by minges to put "KOS Inside" on their nightclubs and just bait people into coming in and killing them.

Don't get me wrong, I have never said the rule "DJs are not allowed to base with others". I am asking for DJs to be allowed to place a KOS sign for them to be able to defend themselves from minges and other people as DJs can be mugged easily without these signs as well.
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

It seems only fair for all jobs to have a kos sign is certain areas. This would be a great addition

+REP
[Image: unknown.png]

Why not, they should be able to have a bit of space for themselfs +REP

+Rep it can be really annoying when minges become edgy and start fucking around with DJs. Plus it's pretty annoying to have to warn every time a player decides to get into a DJ stand
WHAT IF IT ISN'T DM?
[Image: 0beFvfg.png]

My opinion on this is Neutral, it could be good but it would be abused a lot.
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +}