DG Vranjo epic gamer staff application!!!!!!!

Brick 

In-Game Name
>>DG Vranjo

Preferred Name
>>Vranjo

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>Premium

Date of Birth
>>19/09/1998

Country
>>Belgium

Timezone
>>CET

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>http://prntscr.com/ljn259

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>http://prntscr.com/ljn2a5

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>Not currently, but as a member of staff I will be actively checking player/staff reports and giving my own insight on them.

What is your Discord Username?
>>Lakesol#6969

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>114 atm

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>Mostly each day for at least 3-4 hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>Upwards of 30 depending on the length per sit

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>Introverted but very charismatic and easy to talk to. My hobbies are playing Overwatch and CSGO, and then gmod. As a side hobby I am an artist manager for a few DJ's and I work for Belgian national television.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I have more than 1 year of high ranked staff experience at Revolution RP (now shut down, was one of the top UK servers) 
  • I have a lot of patience but I make sure not to let people abuse that trait
  • I can make very rational decisions that are unbiased, I always look at facts and just the facts, if there is evidence from either side that proves their point then that report is done.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>Random Deathmatch, ex.: Player A is annoying Player B by jumping in front of Player A and making annoying noises. Player B does not warn Player A to back off and decides to kill Player A.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>Breaking New Life Rule is using information from your past life after respawning. Ex.: Player A just got killed in a raid by Player B and Player C, Player A respawns and decides to immediately return to the still active raid, and kill Player C.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>Fail Roleplay is basically where a player does something completely unrealistic during roleplay or something their job has nothing to do with. It's hard to determine what FailRP is exactly because it can apply to so many different situations.
Ex.: A Police officer who owns a base and is printing money, basing together with a Thief and going on normal raids with said thief.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is intentionally trying to irritate/piss off other people by doing something annoying (mostly repetitive), this is usually never roleplay either.
Ex.: GamingRhombicosidodecahedron walks up to a base with 3 people in it, then proceeds to constantly say the n-word in an annoying voice down the microphone. He gets killed after 3 warnings and then proceeds to make a report for RDM, when he gets pulled in to the sit with the person who killed him, he then continues to shout the n-word down the mic, and gets banned for it.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>Take the oldest one (unless there is a MRDM/MRDA going on)

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>Freeze him once I see any sort of proof of him doing this, I wouldn't freeze him without actually seeing evidence. If I don't see any evidence I would quickly check the arrest logs to see how frequent the arrests are. In my opinion I would ban for at least 2 weeks.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>tasid reports this as RDM, once the sit starts I ask Katie why they killed tasid. Katie responds "Because I saw him kill a tramp". I clarify that this isn't a valid roleplay reason to kill tasid, because they had nothing to do with the situation. If Katie didn't admit to doing anything regarding said situation I would need proof and then I would act upon that. If Katie was proven wrong I would give them a warn for RDM, ask tasid if he had any weapons on him he needed a refund for, then call it a day.

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 10:20 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

+reps:
• Active in-game
• Have worked with Vranjo before on RevolutionRP when we were both superadmins. Previous experience is very good.
• Scenario questions are correct
• Mature
• Good knowledge of rules

-reps:
• Not active on forum/discord

Overall +rep. (Trying to not be biased, but after working with Vranjo previously I can safely say he'd make a great staff member. I think Bahpu may remember as well)
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

-Reps
Very rushed on why do you want to be staff
Barely meet requirements
Inactive on website & discord
Never seen ingame

+reps
not much

HUGE -REP

also to the above comment, don't be biased.
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]