Staff report: Ciaran

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 10:18 PM by Lakesol. Edit Reason: TIme )

Your RP Name*
DG Vranjo
Your SteamID*
>>STEAM_0:0:29980740

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>>Staff

What are their names*
>>LR Ciaran

What are their SteamIDs
>>

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>>2 SWAT officers were mass RDMing in spawn, this continued for 5 FULL MINUTES with more than half of that time Ciaran being in spawn, Ciaran did not even attempt to freeze either of them to at least bring it to a halt. Instead he took minutes to simply ban the 2 RDMers. I think the video will speak for itself. 
https://youtu.be/BaNdU7qrJTA (Ciaran shows up at 2:00)

+REP

watched him sit there for ages appearing to do nothing for at least 3 minutes before finally banning the guy. I got killed by him tonnes of times during the time he was spending ages getting to that point.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

-REP

You can't sit there and expect staff to ban people INSTANTLY. You need to give them a chance. He needs proof so he has to check logs and check who's MRDMING.
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 10:31 PM by saintnoodle.)

I expect staff to freeze and ban rule breakers promptly especially if they are literally stood in the middle of an RDM spree... it's not a high expectation and you shouldn't act like it is either.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

(17-11-2018, 10:26 PM)hawkservers.co Lollypop Wrote: -REP

You can't sit there and expect staff to ban people INSTANTLY. You need to give them a chance. He needs proof so he has to check logs and check who's MRDMING.

This doesn't make sense at all, all he had to do is either literally look around him for more than 10 seconds. Checking the logs does NOT take up more than 2 minutes just to see if someone is MRDMing.

I never said or implied I expected staff to ban people INSTANTLY, but they should at least do this in a timely manner. 5 full minutes of straight up mass RDM in spawn with a staff member being present for 3 full minutes is not acceptable

Although ciaran did take a while to sort that out, no punishments will be given. I will speak to him about how to properly handle a MassRDM/RDA sits.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]