Shadow's Application

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 10:38 PM by ObiHelloKenobi66 (Shadow).)

In-Game Name
>> Shadow

Preferred Name
>> Shadow

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> Premium

Date of Birth
>> 17/1/3

Country
>> England

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 3w 17h 42m

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 0

Have you been banned before?
>>  No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> I will be

What is your Discord Username?
>> Shadow Ninja#4678

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 52666

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

!kick (kicks them from server)

!ban (bans them for the server)

!goto (tps you to player)

!tp (tps a player to you)

!return (returns player to original position)

!gag (mutes mic from player)

!mute (mutes chat from player)

!jail (puts player in a jail)

!hp (add the amount of hp you want)

!god (makes you invincible)

!cloak (makes you go invisible)
and many other commands

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Everynight, I' will usually be on at nights around 21:00 - 23:00 on weekends it will be longer

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> As many needs to be done

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I usually go bowling, go karting, motocross, outgoing, weird, funny

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> As I have a lot of experience of being staff, within Hawk as I have been here for just over a year now , I think that I would be a great staff member to the darkrp server.
I believe I have the necessary experience to keep the rule breaking to a low as I will be on the server everyday (when it's up). Another reason why you should choose me is because I get along really well with players in the server, I can get in on conversations and have laughs with other players and I believe that would build a stronger bond with players and staff. I know what to do if player(s) are not enforcing the rules properly.

I believe I should be allowed to join because of my ability to dissolve situations quickly, my attitude, and my experience and when there is staff members I want to assist in every way possible.

Honestly, I love to see a smooth-running server where everyone is happy and I believe that by being a part of the staff team, I can help achieve that happy medium of friendliness and good legit darkrp server I'm going to put in a lot of my time in to help make the server populate and better in every way that a simple user possibly can. To make darkrp a place that everyone wants to be! 

In the past, I have been told on many servers that I'm a fun and friendly person to be around and I just want to bring that to the team! I am always thinking of suggestions that could make the server better in any way. I also feel that from my previous experience with staffing, I can help bring more maturity to the staff team, pulling everyone together so that we can complete our goal of keeping the server cleaner, together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> RDM means Random Death Match

(I'll use my babes Blast as an example)
Blast Kills shadow for no reason, no mug, no kidnap, no raid, just for the fun of it.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> NLR means New Life Rule meaning you forget what happened in your past life and have to start a new life, Shadow kills Blast, as he didn't pay for the mug, Blast returns to the location he was killed and still remains in the past life when he is supposed to forget about it and live a new one

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> Here is a list of many FailRP's:

A tramp owning a Gun
 Government officials owning illegals
Running away from a mug, kidnap ( I know you can't do this any more, but i'll just use this as an example)
Government officials teaming up with criminals
Corrupted Mayor

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is where someone joins the server for no intent and decides to have no intent to RP or wants to annoy players fun and ruining their experience, decide to upset, argue and distract people often and just want to seek attention from other 

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> Take one at a time and take them with patience and care making sure each sit gets done right

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> I will check logs to see how many people James has arrested, after I have checked logs, I will ban James for 2 weeks for MRDA 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I will bring each one to a sit to discuss the situation, once the situation has been discussed, I will give katie a verbal or warning depending on if she is new to the server or is a first offense 

+Reps
Playtime
Warning

-Reps
Rushed
Not detailed
Seems like not enough time you can moderate for
Not seen ingame (if seen, not often)
Recruit 12/11/18 - 17/11/18

Operator - 17/11/18 - (CURRENT RANK)

+ Ex-Staff - Admin
+ No warnings or bans with 3 weeks of playtime
+ High discord server score
+ Says he can be on later
+ Knows ULX

- Not much detail
- Not active in-game recently.

Overall, +rep
You were a great ex-staff member but I feel that you just need to become more active in game and show that you are really back.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

+reps
Ex staff
Can be on during hours other staff can't
Knows ulx
Good server score
Good forum posts

-reps
I haven't seen you in game much
Seems rushed
Low detail

Overall +rep
[Image: 395628490776510464.png?v=1]

+ Knows ULX
+ Warns
+ Playtime
+ Server score

- Have not saw in game recently

Overall +rep

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 10:41 PM by Kai.)

Haven't seen you online, I feel like you should show activity before applying.
-REP

Overall -rep
+ Great ex-staff
+ Good playtime, server score and forum posts

- However, as Kai said you are quite inactive on the server. However much I want you back on the team I just don't think you qualify as of now.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 02:33 PM by MrStefanos.)

+REP
Playtime
Warning
Activity
Knows ULX

-REP
Needed more information
[Image: giphy.gif]

Overall +rep

~Fair amount of detail.
~Playtime.
~0 warns.