Mark Flyer's Staf App

Template

In-Game Name
>> Mark Flyer

Preferred Name
>> Marcus

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User, Soon Trusted,

Date of Birth
>> 14.11.2004

Country
>> Norway

Timezone
>> GMT + 1

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> Idk maby 3 days

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 6 

Have you been banned before?
>>  No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> OOps#3671

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 222

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> Most Time Everyday 

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> 20

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I Have gaming as hobbie and i like to play Garrys mod

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> I want to be staff on the Hawkservers because i've really enjoyed being staff multiple times before, i really enjoyed the experience and helping out the server enforce the rules and keeping the community all happy and friendly and respectable, but i also want to be staff on specifically The Hawk because it's a server i really enjoy playing and really like being apart of the community. I would love to be able to have the satisfaction of being able to help out in the community, meet new people like the rest of the staff team, meet new people and players when helping them out with something [ If i get the rank ] and hopefully to be a impact to peoples playing experience in a good way. I also want to be staff because i've been on at some times where there is no staff online or they're AFK, and since i'm awake for a long period of time and on the server when it's less populated and most staff are asleep or busy doing other stuff i could be on the server helping out and doing the deed for them, and cleaning the server up from all the rule breaking and etc going on at the time, which would also make the playing experience alot more better for the players at the time when there is no staff online or no staff available. Not only that, i would also love to be staff for many other reasons like normal things like, because it's a well made server, it has a fairly mature and non-mingy community, it's a very active and sociable server, all the people i meet on here are very friendly and very respectful and not disrespectful, it's just all around a very impression and well looked after server and it would be a big deal to be a possible representer of the server and help out in any way shape or form which is possible being a Staff position or a Default Position. I want to be a staff position to also possibly bring happy and funny vibes to the staff team and have my personality possibly help with maybe a mood which one of the staff/players is having and being a positive vibe throughout the server and giving other people a positive feeling. I want the position because i feel like i could also bring a mature and respectful and fairly experienced player to the staff team and could help out in multiple ways and be a real use around and really do the right thing, plus i know some staff can be bias and etc [not on this server] but i could also bring that, i know it's not much but a non bias staff is really useful. Some staff could possibly favourite a person in a sit letting them get away with things they shouldn't be or not giving them the correct punishment and lowering it or something along the lines, and i feel like i could take the opposite of that role and have a fair and balanced actions, weather it be banning my closest friend for something serious they did, it would happen, but possibly some other staff would try and not get them banned or get them a less harsh punishment which would be unfair and not a good thing as other players wouldn't get the same towards them and could cause outbreaks or toxicity. I personally also feel like i can handle things quite well, for example if people are arguing and it gets out of hand or if people are doing something else along the lines of it, i feel like i could really assist them and sort it out between them coming to a final agreement and solving the issue between them and making both sides of the argument happy with the final outcome, and not making anymore conflict occur. I can't really think of much to say but, in the finale it would just have positive feelings and outcomes knowing that i'm apart of something and i'm actually doing something to helpout and assist with the people in it, and being a Idol or possibly someone people look up to, when following the rules or now knowing how to act with people or act in certain situations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> 
The term comes from when a player kills you with no incentive in a game of Role Play.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule" meaning that when ever a player in DarkRP or other role playing games, is killed you must wait after they spawn to kill them

noob: RANDOM ARREST 
Civil Protection: U broke NLR noob

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is the act of failing to stick to your in-game roleplaying. Whether it be by taking information out of OOC chat and using it to roleplay or hearing printers and warranting people. Commonly used as a term inside the Half-Life 2 mod Garry's Mod in the DarkRP gamemode.

Poor Jimmy: You warranted me just because your heard printers, that's FailRP! 
MayorToo badnerd.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument 

Trolling on-line forums as described above is actually analogous to the fishing technique of “trolling”, where colorful baits and lures are pulled behind a slow moving boat, often with multiple fishing lines, covering a large bodies of water, such as a large lake or the ocean. The trolling lures attract unsuspecting fish, intriguing them with the way they move through the water, thus enticing these foolish fish to “take the bait”. Not unlike unsuspecting internet victims, once hooked, the fish are reeled in for the catch before they realize they have been duped by the Troll/Fisherman

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I Tell them to wait 10 mins
James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Woulded Warned Him MRDA And Banned Him Perma 

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I Warn Katie RDM And Tell Her To Please Read The Rules In A Nice Way

[url=https://hawkservers.co/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=2][/url]

You are literally just copying your apps now...

BIG FAT -REP
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 11:38 PM by 𝕹𝖎𝖝𝖔𝖓..)

This is literally the worst application I've ever read. You post farmed to submit THIS!?

The majority of this shit is completely plagiarised.

YOU EVEN LEFT IN THE HYPERLINKS TO OTHER URBAN DICTIONARY THREADS LMFAO

The answers you wrote yourself are completely wrong.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

i can hardly even read this shit. not only that, but you don't even fit the requirements
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

-rep literally copied half his application from urbandictionary, plus horrible english skills

(This post was last modified: 17-11-2018, 11:44 PM by Milk.)

- Answered multiple questions wrong
- Legit googled/urban dictionaried ALL of the situation questions - You haven't even used the effort to cover up the hyperlinks

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RDM

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...ife%20rule

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FailRP

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...m=Trolling

- Post Farming
- 6 Warnings in 3 days of playtime

Overall, big -rep
Honestly, doubt you've been staff on other servers and I'm seriously considering this as a joke.
Not staff material in my opinion at all.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

Denied.

Make your own application with your own words please, do not copy paste from any source [urban dictionary or someone else's application]