my staff applica

Music  (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 10:34 PM by saintnoodle. Edit Reason: slightly more detail on first paragraph and fixed the one spelling mistake )

In-Game Name
>> wollop

Preferred Name
>> saintnoodle, wollop

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> supporter (VIP)

Date of Birth
>> 17/09/1997

Country
>> United Kingdom

Timezone
>> GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> 4d 1/2
https://i.imgur.com/L8JEEpV.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1 active however no warns appear on screen
https://i.imgur.com/YMM1dx1.png

Have you been banned before?
>> no

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> yes

What is your Discord Username?
>> saintnoodle#4318

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 340

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> no  

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>> most days. mostly evenings and late nights

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> at least 30

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I'm laidback and light-hearted, it's easy for me to keep a good mood and I enjoy some good company and a laugh. When dealing with people who need help and those who may be breaking the rules, I keep a straight face and take the situation seriously. I don't like making decisions based on what I'm told; I always like to experience things with my own eyes and ears before I bare judgment.

I currently study Music Technology in university and I've been in the music area of education for at least 6 years now. I make electronic music and I record bands in the studio. My biggest hobby, of course, is gaming which I have done since I was 4. I also like building computers which I have been doing for 4 years now, and I've also been working on photography and various other bits and bobs that interest me.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> My objectives are to maintain a healthy community, keep the server clean from rulebreakers and inform new players. I keep things stripped back and simple to reduce bias and poor judgment, always requiring solid information before I make my move. Evidence is always required in the case where I cannot prove the case using the tools at my disposal, and definitely where the evidence provided is ambiguous.

------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Deathmatch is when a player kills with no valid roleplay reason.

A player picks SWAT and runs up to a nearby thief that is currently not participating in any crime and that is currently unaware of the SWAT and shoots them dead.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> Breaking the New Life Rule is when a player returns to their death location retaining the knowledge from their previous life.

Player B shoots Player A after they denied to pay up whilst being mugged. Player A then returns to where the mugging took place and claims revenge against Player B.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP is when a player conducts an action that is unexpected or impossible from their chosen job role.

A Gun Dealer has a store and a player picks SWAT and becomes a security guard for the dealer. A player knocks on the door of the store and the SWAT decides to kill them.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling is when someone sets out to intentionally become an annoyance for a player or a number of players.

Player A joins the server and runs to Player B's base. At their base, A starts shouting expletives towards them. Player B politely asks A to leave. To no avail, B warns A three times and kills them. Player A then runs straight back to B's base and continues shouting at them.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I will see if there are other staff on; if there aren't, I will attempt to call staff onto the server from Discord; if there are, I will ask staff to take sits in the staff chat. In either case, I will work through the sits as and when they come in starting with the oldest.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Freeze James to prevent more arrests whilst I process the corresponding punishment.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> Once tasid reports Katie, I will bring them both to a sit to ask Katie why they killed tasid. If they say that it was because tasid killed someone, then I will explain that it is not up to them to kill somebody for that reason and warn them for RDM. I will also jail them so they have time to read the rules if they haven't played the server for very long. I wont make a sit with the tramp unless they make their own report on tasid.
[Image: HCjJvLv.png]

+Active (Seen In Game a lot)
+ULX Experience
+Detailed App
+Age
+No ban / 1 active warning

-Work more on Discord score

Overall
+REP
---------------------
GOOD LUCK
Live For Nothing , Die For Something

TheDoctor 

Overall neutral
+ Nice guy ingame
+ ULX experience
+ Decent playtime/posts

- I don't feel like you put enough detail into the 1 paragraph part of the application.
Big Boi Ex Staff

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 12:38 PM by Just A Gram.)

+REPS
Warns
Decent Playtime
Activity

-REPS
Not too much detail

OVERALL +REP. My first +REP I have given in a while shows alot.
-Yung Clan-
-Since July 2017-
Have I helped you? +REP ME

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 03:25 PM by MrStefanos.)

+REP
Warns

Playtime

-REP
Nothing
Not friendly to other users

Overall +REP
[Image: giphy.gif]

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 03:46 PM by saintnoodle.)

mrstefanos i wish i could delete your reply (and it's obvious you added "not friendly to other users" because of this comment...)

Overall + rep

+ reps
- Nice guy
- Active
- Knows ULX
- good amount of warns

- reps
- could have had a little more detail
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

+ Active ingame and forums
+ Knows ULX
+ Active on discord

- Not enough detail
- Has purchased from Kyles Farming Business

Overall, +rep
Add some more detail and stay active on all 3 platforms.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 06:35 PM by Santa Claus (Official).)

+reps:
• Active in-game daily
• Has ULX knowledge
• Answers are clear

-reps:
• Could be more active on forums & discord

Overall +rep
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

+ Active
+ Knows ULX
+ Mature
+ Warns