MrStefanos | Staff Application

#1
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 02:18 PM by MrStefanos.)

In-Game Name
>> MrStefanos

Preferred Name
>> Stefanos

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>> User (i would donate but i dont have paypal)

Date of Birth
>> 09/05/2002

Age
>> 16

Gender
>> Male

Country
>> Greece

Timezone
>> GMT +2

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>> https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/372805368692342784/513708794627489793/app_info3.png

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>> 1= https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3..._info2.png

Have you been banned before?
>> No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>> Yes and i am willing to

What is your Discord Username?
>> 00Stefanos#5148

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>> 125

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>> No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>> Yes i do example:

!goto (name) = Go to a player
!bring (name) = Brings the player to you
!return (name) = Returns the player to the original position
!kick (name) = Kicks a player from the server
!warn (name) (reason) = Warns player
!jail (name) = Jails a player
!unjail (name) = Unjails a player
!cloak = Makes your self invisible to other players
!uncloak = Makes your self visible to other players


How often can you moderate the server?
>> for about 4+ hours

How many sits can you do within a day?
>> If the server is full which means that rulebreaker happen to be all the time, i would say about 100+

Describe your personality and hobbies
>> I am a very good student and i like to play videogames in my free time. My favorite games are Gmod,Rainbow Six Siege,Rust,Heavy metal machines and battlerite. I like watching action, horror movies and my favorite one is JigSaw. I dont like eating that much but it is what it is. I like spaghetti, pizza and souvlaki. I like listening to music artists like Lil Xan,XXXTentacion,Post malone etc. I am in a volleyball team for about 4 years and i really like playing this sport cause different from others.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>> You should hire me becaus i  really wanna add something different to the team, something that other don't do and that is my speed in sits and i am not joking about it. I was staff on other servers so i know what to do. My job is to give player a good experience of dark rp and that is what i am going to do. I am going to say it again sits were and will be my favorite thing as staff cause i really get the chance to help and solve players their dark rp problem they have. As i said i am really fast to what i am doing so i can easily take care of Rulebreaker cause they happen to be all the time. I dont have that much play time cause i was playing all day on As*p and i dont really know why. From now on i'll keep playing Hawk Servers.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>> Random Death Match:

Random Death Match is that when someone kills someone for no reason at all.

Example: MrStefanos walks up to Gregory and shoots him for no reason. Then Gregory makes a report to admins to take care fo the situation. Admin brings both of the player and they find what happened. Then the Admin does !warn MrStefanos RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>> New Life Rule:

New life rule is when you die and come back to the spot you died. 3 minuted is the time you have to wait before going to the place where you died

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>> FailRP:

Example of FailRP: MrStefanos is a citizen and has a base with printers inside and another player know he has printers. They call an Admin and they take care of the situation.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> Trolling:

Is when people trying to annoy,arguing,screaming at you for no reason

Signs that your trolling is succesful:

1:Your victim screaming in all-caps at you.
2Tongueersonal attacks (Calling you a retard, idiot, etc).
3:Being an Internet Tough Guy.
4:Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.

Signs that your trolling is unsuccesful:

1:Your victim identifying you as a troll.
2:Identifying yourself as a troll.
3:Your efforts being ignored.
4:Being countered trolled

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>> I'll take the most oldest ones so i can take rude of them pretty quickly and then on the newer ones.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>> Calling an Admin is such situations is the best choice. Bring the player and asked him what he did that and sent him the rules again incase he didnt know them

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>> I would bring them all to a sit to discuss what happened and I will check logs to find out whos lying and i will punish each person for the rule they broken and i'll explain to Katie that she should not kill someone for killing someone else for no reason at all.
[Image: giphy.gif]

#2

-rep
I literally called it. You have post farmed every single one of your posts, commenting the same thing on all other apps "+REP nice app"; you have also just arrived at the Discord group and got the minimum server score to apply too. It is rushed as hell, the playtime link does not work but I have never seen you in-game and as you say you are a user, it is supposed that you are below 24 hours of playtime.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

#3

Denied. You post farmed ALL of your posts with "+rep nice app" please get 8 REAL posts.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]





Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)