Unusuals staff app

In-Game Name
>>LR Unusual

Preferred Name
>>Unusual

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
>>premium

Date of Birth
>>17th January 2004

Country
>>Scotland

Timezone
>>Western Europe

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
>>2d 22h

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
>>10

Have you been banned before?
>> yes for reaching 10 warns

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
>>yes

What is your Discord Username?
>>Unusual.gaming

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
>>16 i changed discord acounts

Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes / no - if yes, state their usernames)
>>no

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
>>yes

How often can you moderate the server?
>>4-7 hours a day

How many sits can you do within a day?
>>10-30 on busy days and 3o-50 on normal days

Describe your personality and hobbies
>>in into comuters commands on like prety much anything and gaming

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)
>>i want to help the comunity and help take all the sits there is

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
>>random dethmach murder killing someone for no reson. Example LR Unusual kills someone for no reson and does not advert a missclick.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
>>someone goes back to the place they died before waitng a cetian amount of time. Exaple LR Unusual gets raided and dies then comes back to the place were died in 20 seconds.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
>>where someone is not roleplaying correctly. Example someone mugs LR Unusual then LR Unusaul does kill in the console which is FailRP.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
>> when someone is anoying other players for entertainment. LR Unusual is heavy breathing in his mic at spawn.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
>>i would ask the other LR members to help me with the sits because some members are staff.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
>>i would freze james check the logs and se how many people he arested if he only arested 1 player i would warn him for RDA if he killed more i wold ban him for 1-5 days.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
>>i would check the logs and i would warn the tramp for ARDM and warn Katie for RDM and tasid would be fine because that would be self defence>

Denied. You don't meet the requirements.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]