Tent's Staff Re-App

Smile  (This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 03:46 PM by TentOwner123.)

In-Game Name
TentOwner123

Preferred Name
TentOwner, Tento, Tent, Raf

Current In-Game Rank (User, Trusted, Supporter or premium)
Supporter (I think)

Date of Birth
04/04/2003

Country
England

Timezone
GMT

Total Playtime (screenshot if possible)
2 days and 1 hour. (Screenshot wasn't working).

Total Warnings (screenshot if possible)
https://imgur.com/a/OTMWQEA

Have you been banned before?
No

Are you active on the Website? (yes / no)
Yes and I always try to help people out if they have any questions.

[size=small]What is your Discord Username?

TentOwner123 #7733

What is your server score? (do t!rank in bots channel)
Do you have any relatives on the server? (yes/no - if yes, state their usernames)
No

Do you know how to use ULX? (yes / no)
Yes(I have read through the ULX commands list tons of times)
!spectate
!jail
!jailtp
!send
!goto
!bring
!return
!xban
!warn
!freeze
!unfreeze
!god
!cloak
!uncloak
!menu
!gag
!mute
@
@@
@@@

How often can you moderate the server?
1.5 - 5 hours each day. Recently the server has been full so can't play as much Sad

How many sits can you do within a day?
As much as possible.

Describe your personality and hobbies
My personality is studious, caring and humorous. I love to play Gmod and other great games too but I definitely believe gmod is the best. I have 2 days on gmod as I only purchased it a few weeks ago and 95% of them have been on here(Hawkservers.co). I was born in Switzerland but only lived there for 2 years and then my family moved to England. My hobbies are programming, football/soccer, youtube and creating music.

Why should we hire you as a Staff Member, what are your objectives? (minimum 1 paragraph)

You should hire me because my objective is to put my time and effort into this server to make everyone's time here enjoyable and fun but also I will be mature too as I absolutely hate having unhelpful staff that are disrespectful and rude. I am not biased either. I also will put some funding into the server and donate whenever possible. I will always do my best in sits and be as responsible as possible. I believe that I can always help any situation and will fix any drama between players.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain the term 'RDM' and give an example of it
RDM-Random Death Match- Is where you kill someone with no valid reason. E.g "I killed Tasid because he said I was dumb" that is RDM.

Explain the term 'Breaking NLR' and give an example of it
NLR-New Life Rule- is where you forget your past life where you lived, where you died, who killed you. You cannot retreat to the place where you died for 3 minutes. E.g "I got raided by Tasid and I had a max printer and I didn't want to lose it so I cam back to my base and killed him" that is NLR.

Explain the term 'FailRP' and give an example of it
FailRP is where a player denies following the RP rules. FailRp can be: Swat building a base without mayors permission, killing your mugger while in a mugging, leaving the server to get out of a mugging.

Explain the term 'Trolling' and give an example of it
Trolling can be prop kill, hand shocker abuse (HSA), trapping someone inside a base when not kidnapping or getting a friend and reporting someone for racism falsely when the admins can't check the logs.

There are 4 pending sits on your screen, what do you do?
I attend one sit and tell my fellow admins to attend the sits if they are free.

James connected to the server, changed to police and started randomly arresting everyone on sight, what do you do?
I should check the logs first to see if it is true and then I will take a sit with him and ask him why he did the false arrests. I would then ban him for 2 weeks due to the staff handbook rules. But if he was, in fact, false arresting people. If he was new to the server I would explain the rules of police/swat to him and then explain that I have to ban him for this. I would then ask if anyone needed a refund and then leave the situation.

Katie killed tasid because tasid killed a tramp for attempting to kill him, what do you do?
Check the logs first.
I would get everyone in a sit and acknowledge everyone's side of the story. If Katie indeed killed tasid I would check whether she was new on the server or just trolling.
If she was new I would explain to her that you cannot kill someone just because you don't like what they're doing. I would then go onto warning her for RDM.
If she was trolling I would straight up warn her for RDM and then monitor her for a few days to see whether she causes any other issues.
Then I would ask Tasid if he needed a refund and then I would report Katie to my fellow admins and then leave the sit.

P.S I have read the staff handbook and put 2 hours into making this.

Overall - rep

+ reps
- good playtime
- nice guy

- reps
- Can't see how many warns you have
- Not detailed
- I don't see you in-game that much
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

-REP from me, sorry.
Low detail
Low posts
Low server score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you before.
Can’t see your warns.
Ex nonce Mod of hawk
Kyle is a god

+reps
Knows ULX

-rep
Low detail, especially on the given situations
Low number of posts in forums
Low server score
I have seen you very few times on the server
Your playtime/warns proportion is basically 1.5/day played

Overall, -rep
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

-REP
Reasons stated above

I suggest you wait a bit before re-applying you were recently denied.

- Post farmed
- Low detail
- Server score
- Playtime
- 3 Active warns

+ Knows ULX

howk server pretty gay lol

Denied.
Blast - Community Manager
Please +rep or your triple gay
[img][Image: tsqNlrp.png][/img]