My friend was banned unrightously by an inexperienced admin

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 03:44 PM by remy.)

I'm Remy (Steam username: remy) and I was a witness to this stupidity and my friend will (steam username: gamer girl 1999) was recently banned for 5 days without warning by Recruit Admin: Connor. Will had ownership of an elevator and started to build a mini base on this elevator and threre was people with a base further down on the balcony above the elevator and they had a KOS sign but the admin mistook the kos sign for Wills when it wasn't his. There was no prop blocking and there was still easy access to the elevator. However, when he was told he was going to get banned he quite understandably questioned the admins choice but then after Will questioned the ban the admin said he was minging and banned him for a more extended period of time. I am only a witness and may have misunderstood the situation so please contact Will for further questioning. Overall I am very disappointed with the usually incredibly friendly admins on hawk. Like I mentioned please do not contact me for further questioning contact Will (steam username: Gamer Girl 1999).

One question, Why did you make the report and not your friend?
-  Firestorm959 {Moderator +} 

Hello there Remy. I would like to address somethings you have said first.

1. Not in-experienced i'm ex-staff on the server and knew exactly what i was doing.
2. I'm normally friendly until you minge around like you and your friend were doing.
3. Its also not stupid as its your OWN fault on why you was banned.

(Now this bit is for the person i banned also in the future get the person who was banned to make there own appeal)!

So where should we start, i had multiple cases from the guys that were basing up top in that apartment, to what they needed was the elevator (i even told this to you), i had also requested you sold it, you refused.
When i was dealing with those people you kept coming there and trying to mess around, i had told you to leave at least 4 + times. You still came back however, this is when you decided aww i own the elevator now, you then proceeded to build in it and said its kos inside, and if they went near it or went in it you'd kill them, THIS is where the NITRP came into, was when you kept minging and coming back you also MASS NLR after you was killed at there base, you returned approx 3+ times. In front of me, so no need to argue about that one. (P.s Mass NLR is a 2 week ban so feel lucky i was nice and got you for NITRP, which is only 5 days). Your friend on the other hand who was also minging after i warned him to leave (verbally) they listened and left. You have all reasons to be banned for NITRP. You had also RDM'd one of the guys that lived upstairs in that base which i let slide as they agreed to let it slide, but you just kept coming back trying to be a minge. Well since this is what happened you was banned. If you wish to respond please do, i would love to hear it.

<3
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

Your friend should be making this appeal using the format.
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 04:07 PM by Jodul.)

Connor is NOT inexperienced. He's one of the best i've been around in terms of admin duty and moderation.
[Image: HunksignatureCleaned.png]

(18-11-2018, 04:06 PM)Jodul Wrote: Connor is NOT inexperienced. He's one of the best i've been around in terms of admin duty and moderation.

Means a lot thanks Jodul!
Your skin isn't paper, don't cut it
Your face isn't a mask, don't hide it
Your size isn't a book, don't judge it
Your life isn't a film, don't end it.

Denied.