Your SteamID*
>> STEAM_0:0:210899023

Are you reporting Staff or Players*
>> Staff

What are their names*
>> DG MilkMan

What are their SteamIDs
>> I dont know

What happened* (give us as much detail as possible, including evidence)
>> So i got rdmed by a guy for no reason at all. So i called an admin telling him what happened. The reason why i am doing this report is cause he literally didn't do his job as staff. The guy that rdmed me told the admin sorry and he is like at least your honest so i am not going to warn, dont do it again. And the rdmer got away with it so easily. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInv-HOm...e=youtu.be
[Image: giphy.gif]

Rest of the sit isn't captured so it's almost impossible to make a judgement. Was it accidental RDM?
[Image: Tx1NvBA.gif]

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 07:11 PM by MrStefanos.)

(18-11-2018, 07:02 PM)?????. Wrote: Rest of the sit isn't captured so it's almost impossible to make a judgement. Was it accidental RDM?

Nope this guy killed me 3 times and he got warned twice. The one thats he got away with it was with milk. I don't have a reason to lie at all. I am a trusted man. But i undestand what you saying respect.

(18-11-2018, 07:08 PM)MrStefanos Wrote:
(18-11-2018, 07:02 PM)?????. Wrote: Rest of the sit isn't captured so it's almost impossible to make a judgement. Was it accidental RDM?

Nope this guy killed me 3 times and he got warned twice. The one thats he got away with it was with milk. I don't have a reason to lie at all. I am a trusted man. But i undestand what you saying respect.

There is no real proof of him killing you three times. However, if the staff member decides, he can give verbal warns to new, inexperienced players. This report is both nonsense and useless
OwO ~Kai's furry hybrid daddy~ OwO

[Image: Tiw4CuO.jpg]

You called a sit saying "RDM" so I took it and brought you. I checked the logs and saw that "Alpha Slavic" killed you, so I brought him.
When I had brought him into a sit, he told me that he was sorry and that he did kill him and he didn't mean to. He thought that you were trying to arrest him.
So I left him off once because I wanted to spectate you and see if you were baiting people into RDMing you because we don't have MLOGs.
This is so sad I only have 1 rep

(This post was last modified: 18-11-2018, 07:31 PM by MrStefanos.)

(18-11-2018, 07:15 PM)Milk Wrote: You called a sit saying "RDM" so I took it and brought you. I checked the logs and saw that "Alpha Slavic" killed you, so I brought him.
When I had brought him into a sit, he told me that he was sorry and that he did kill him and he didn't mean to. He thought that you were trying to arrest him.
So I left him off once because I wanted to spectate you and see if you were baiting people into RDMing you because we don't have MLOGs.

And you literally trusted him. I was walking and then he just killed me. "He thought that you were trying to arrest him" what does that mean lol. There is a difference between thinking about something and actually doing it. You just admitted that he killed me for no reason and didnt even damage him or anything. I didn't even tried to arrest him LOL.

(18-11-2018, 07:14 PM)[VDT] Shadow Charmer Wrote:
(18-11-2018, 07:08 PM)MrStefanos Wrote:

There is no real proof of him killing you three times. However, if the staff member decides, he can give verbal warns to new, inexperienced players. This report is both nonsense and useless

Nah this guy has v.i.p dont think he is new at all. This report is not about me being killed 3 times, this is just the chat between me,milk and the Alpha guy.

Alpha Slavic has 19 hours on the server so he was relatively new. I don't see your issue here and why you want him to get in trouble so much.

(18-11-2018, 07:33 PM)Milk Wrote: Alpha Slavic has 19 hours on the server so he was relatively new. I don't see your issue here and why you want him to get in trouble so much.

You dont get it, the reason i did this report is about you. The report goes to you for not doing your job right.

My job is to enforce the rules on the server and to help the community.
If I feel that there's a valid reason that someone shouldn't be warned, e.g. they are new the game and don't really know much, I would give them a verbal warning if they are respectful and apologetic.
However, if after that, the same was to happen again, I would warn them.
That is why, I spectated you to check if you were baiting.

(18-11-2018, 08:01 PM)Milk Wrote: My job is to enforce the rules on the server and to help the community.
If I feel that there's a valid reason that someone shouldn't be warned, e.g. they are new the game and don't really know much, I would give them a verbal warning if they are respectful and apologetic.
However, if after that, the same was to happen again, I would warn them.
That is why, I spectated you to check if you were baiting.

The report was about RDM. So in the staff rules is clearly says RDM - Warn not RDM - Verbal warn > Warn. https://gyazo.com/dcc315ace9c13e4fb34bf6e66e3ec6aa